Chapter Sixteen: No.

Chapter Sixteen.

-No.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up and Louis wasn't in the bed.

"Dude, she's gonna kill you." I heard Teya say.

"No she won't." Niall said.

"Yes she will! She's very protective over her skittles!" Teya said. WAIT WHAT?! SKITTLES?! MY SKITTLES?! I got out of bed and ran downstairs.

"MY SKITTLES?! WHERE ARE MY SKITTLES?! I WILL MUDER ANYONE WHO TOUCHES MY SKITTLES!" I yelled. Niall has his mouth full of something.

"Niall. Your a dead Irish boy." Teya said.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU, HORAN!!" I yelled, starting to chase him. He stopped and fixed his pants and I jumped on him and he fell. Louis and Josh got me up.

"You'll pay for that," I said. Niall looked around, worried. I laughed.

"I'm not gonna kill you....if I'm in a good mood tomorrow." I said, giving him a smirk. I walked over and sat on Louis' lap. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"WAIT! Stay at that position!" Teya said, running to her room.

"My lips are gonna stick to your face." Louis said. I laughed. Teya came back with a camera and took our picture.

"Awh! You guys are so cute! I love love.." She said.

"What?"

"I said, Awh! You guys a-" Teya said.

"No. You said love twice..." I said.

"I love LOVE. Okay?! SUE ME!" She said, walking out of the room. There was a knock on the door and I got up and there was this pretty brunette girl a little taller than me and she had chocolate brown eyes.

"Hi! I'm Ella! Harry's new girlfriend.!" She said, smiling.

"HAROLLLDDDDD! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE! AND IF YOU DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS I'LL STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR AND BURN YOUR BOXERS. He'll be down in a minute. Come in!" I said.

"AHHHHH! COMING!" Harry yelled. Suddenly he was downstairs and he hugged and kissed Ella. They're a really cute couple. I sat back on Louis' lap and he smiled.

"So, what was all that noise this morning?" Harry asked.

"I was killing Niall," I said.

"Erm...why?" Harry said, raising an eyebrow.

"Because he ate my skittles...and eating MY skittles makes Cassie mad.." I said.

"Who's Cassie?" Ella said.

"Me," I said. She made her mouth into a 'o' shaped and smiled.

"Wanna play truth or dare/spin the bottle?" Josh asked.

"So, someone will spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on they ask them truth or dare?" Liam asked. Josh nodded.

"Sounds good to me." Louis said. We got onto the floor, into a circle. I was sitting next to Louis and Ella.

"Me first." Josh said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Niall.

"Niall. Truth or dare?" Josh asked.

"Dare," Niall said, pretty confident.

"I dare you not to eat Nandos for a whole week." Josh said. Niall looked like he was a deer in headlights.

"W-what?" Niall stuttered.

"What's up with him?" Ella asked me.

"He's in love with Nandos and Teya." I said, laughing.

"I'm gonna go sleep to ease the pain." Niall said.

"I'm coming with!" Teya said. There was a knock at the door and I got up to get it. I opened the door and saw......Jason. My ex. Of course.

"Cassie, I miss you! I miss our hugs I miss our kisses I want you back! Please baby! Please!" He said.

"I um." I stuttered.

"Babe, who's at the door?" Louis said, walking up to me.

"Babe?! Who's calling you babe?!" Jason said. I couldn't talk, I was shocked.

"Her boyfriend." Louis said.

"Cassie!!! Will you marry me?!" Jason said, getting down on one knee.

"I- no. You were the worst boyfriend ever! You abused me, you didn't support me at all, and that's why you got arrested, so I suggested you leave before I call the cops again!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"JASON! GET OUT NOW!" Teya said.

"But Teya-" Jason started.

"NOW!!" Teya yelled. I ran up to my room and layed in bed, just completely shocked. Louis climbed in bed with me.

"Babe, it's okay. He's gone. I'll protect you." Louis said. I just cried into his shoulder. Then quickly fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hai c:

Okay, this chapter is that that great, but it's longer than the rest!

If you guys are wondering, Ella is one of my bestfriends(:

And.....yup.

That's about it.

Byeeee(:

-M