Chapter Twenty-Five: Crazy Much?

Chapter Twenty-Five.

-Crazy Much?-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

"He could. And I could too," the nurse said holding up a gun.

"Wait a second...are we on a horror movie? Or getting pranked? Where's the damn camera?" Louis said.

"Haha. Oh my sweet child. This is real life. Everything's real," The nurse said.

"Oh...son of a nutcracker." Louis said.

"Now, any last words before I kill you?" The nurse said.

"Erm. BRAD PITT BEHIND YOU!" I yelled. She turned around, dropped the gun and started screaming, "BRAD PITT!!! AHH!" I picked up the gun and held it up. She quickly put her hands up and the cops came in and took her away.

"Cassie." Teya said.

"Yes Teya?" I said.

"Find Jade...please?" She said.

"I promise." I said, running out of the room, the boys and San following. I went to the cops and told them about Jade. They quickly ran out of the hospital and were looking for Jason and Jade. We ran out of the hospital and looked around I saw a black van and it was slightly opened. I told everyone to keep looking, and I ran over to the van. I looked around and Jason was talking to someone and I climbed into the van. I got Jade and started to climb out of the van, but it started driving. Shit shit shit!! I held Jade close to my body and tried to keep her warm. She snuggled up close to me.

"Wait. I just have to bring something home." Jason said, probably on the phone. We finally came to a stop and I carefully put Jade back down and hid. Jason picked Jade up and took her into the house. Minutes later he came back out, empty-handed and got into a car, and drove off. I quickly got out of the van and went into the house. I remember this house when we dated.. I walked into the living room, nothing there. Walked upstairs into the guest bedroom, nothing there. Then I walked into Jason's bedroom. Jade was sitting there, crying. I walked up to her and picked her up and held her close. I got out my phone and called the cops. They quickly got here. I told him about the van and Jason's phone call and everything. They had a search party, trying to find him. I called Louis.

"Cassie?! Where are you?!" He yelled.

"Lou. I went into Jason's van to get Jade. Now I'm at his house. I've got Jade now, come get me please. I feel awkward now." I said.

"Okay, love." He said, hanging up.

"It's gonna be okay, Jade.." I said. She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I sat there for like 5 minutes looking into her eyes.

"C'mon love." Louis said. We walked outside and got into the car. It was Teya's car so there was a carseat. I put Jade in her carseat and buckled her up. She quickly fell asleep later after. I kept looking back at her and smiling.

"Boobear?" I said.

"Yes, love?" He said, eyes glued on the road.

"I wanna have kids of our own." I said. Louis looked at me.

"You really mean it?" He said.

"Yeah. I love taking care of Jade and I would really love to have my own kids...so yeah." I said.

"I would love to have kids with you Cas," Louis said. I smiled. We took Jade home and Teya was sitting on the couch crying.

"Teya." I said.

"Leave me alone! We're never gonna find her!!" She said.

"She's right here." I said. Teya quickly looked up and got Jade. I looked at the clock and said I was going to bed. I walked into my room and got changed. I climbed into bed and sat there, looking at the ceiling.

"Hey babe," Louis said.

"Hey." I said. Louis sat down with me and just looked into my eyes. We leaned in and he kissed me passionately. We kissed for a while and he started moving down to my neck.

"Lou." I moaned.

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hehehe(:

OH MY GAWD!

Kidnapperrrrr o;

I forgot to mention me and Lauren came up with Jades name(:

BAI.

-M