Chapter 2

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I parked my car up at Sunny Side Mall, I think I will look around a bit first. I got in and walked into Golden Flower store. That's the Fitzherbert's clothing store, I looked around for the formal section. After five minutes, I finally find it! This store is huge to be honest, I need something that fits my personality too.

I raked through all of the dresses, I saw some blue dresses. I found one that is navy blue knee-length with a ribbon all the way around the hipline. I think to myself I always wear blue so let's make a change, yeah? I looked through the red dresses, but it's not exactly my colour. Brown? Hmm...doesn't go with me. Purple? Maybe, but it's still a little too close to blue. I found golden dresses, I see a knee-length gold dress.

I picked it up and got to the changing room, I put it on and I smiled widely. Perfect shade of gold not too short, not too long in other words, perfect! I got changed into my own clothes and left the changing room. I need shoes now! I go to the shoes section and saw many pairs of interest. Yellow? Gold and yellow? No go! Cream? Perfection! I picked up two inch high heels in cream. I got into the cash register, I waited in the queue for about two minutes when a worker say next, I walked next to them and they looked shocked.

"Miss Moore?! Well, what a pleasant surprise!" She said shocked.

I smiled at her.

"Is there a special event coming up?" She asked.

"Why, yes. I'm going to the Fitzherbert's party for the birth of their child." I smile.

"In that case, you may take these away for free!" She smiles.

"Oh, no, no! I couldn't possibly do--" She cuts me off.

"I insist, you are going to the bosses party after all!" She smiled.

"Thank you very much, but next time I'm paying!" I said, sternly.

"Okay, Miss. Moore," She smiled.

I laughed at her. What is it with these formalities?

"I'm not royal! Just call me Elsa," I smiled.

Now, I have my outfit sorted for the party with the Fitzherbert's. I better get my other two dresses and shoes!

I walked into Atlantica Dresses. One thing that I loved about Atlantica Dresses was that clothes were organised by colour, okay for this party definitely blue! I saw mermaid dresses and found a light blue one and took it, I grabbed some one inch high heels that are glitter silver. Once again, I'm at the cash register and walked up to the till to see Ariel. She smiled widely at me.

"Hey, Ariel!" I smile.

"Hiya, Els! What bring you into Atlantica Dresses?" Ariel asked.

"Well, I have the party your father is hosting the new contract, of course!" I squealed.

"Great! In that case, this one is on me!" Ariel smiled.

"Nope! Had that in the last store, I'm paying Ariel!" I say.

Ariel sighs in defeat and nods. The dress is twenty five thousand dollars and I have to pay for it! Twenty five thousand dollars off the market would be quite a catastrophe! Ariel puts the heels and dress into a bag, but has a slight grin on her face. I shook it off and walked out the store, I then went into our clothes store Moore Fashion. I looked for a dress that represents sophistication, but yet grace. I know exactly the one! I designed it so I would know!

It's known as the coronation dress. It has a cape, but I will forget the cape for it. The dress comes with black flats, so perfecto!

"Miss Moore, what are you doing here?" One of the assistants asked shocked.