Chapter 19

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to muscular arms wrapped around my waist, I could hear faint snoring and turned. I see Jack smiling happily, but with his eyes closed. God, how I love those striking cyan blue eyes! I stared at him and look at his features. Pure snow white hair, a couple light freckles, pale complexion, cute nose and thin pale lips. I stared at him and his eyes suddenly opened causing me to shriek in surprise.

"Wow, babe. You sure do stare!" Jack chuckled.

I smacked his chest. That only rewarded me with him chuckling even more, I rolled my eyes at him and I looked into his mesmerising eyes. How I love those eyes! Striking cyan with a sort of snowflake shape around his iris.

"You have the most beautiful icy blue eyes," Jack whispered.

"And you have the most amazing striking cyan blue eyes," I sighed in a dreamy haze.

The doorbell rang. Me and Jack looked at each other and shrug. I look at my phone and it is it almost eleven in the morning. Who would that be?

"I can't be bothered," I grumbled.

Jack chuckled and we stayed in our cuddling position. The doorbell rang again. Me and Jack grumbled. We got up and went to the door.

"Elsa, o-open up! It's f-freezing out h-here!" A feminine voice exclaimed.

I gasped. Anna came in and I gave her a blanket. Anna warmed herself up after a while. Jack went over to Kristoff and they have gone to get the rest of the furniture.

"Aww, Elsa! You are starting to show a bit now!" Anna squealed.

I looked down and see I do indeed have a bit of a baby bump. I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach.

"So shall we have Kristoff and Jack do the living room?" Anna smirked.

I nodded. We went into the kitchen, but as quiet as possible. Me and Anna started setting up booby traps around the house. We smirked in victory at each other. Me and Anna snuck into the back garden, but knocked the frying pans on the floor before rushing out. We watched from the kitchen window and see how Jack and Kristoff look at each other looking at the frying pans.

"Anna, pull string four!" I whispered, trying not to laugh.

Anna smirked and followed my order. As Kristoff and Jack put the frying pans up, Anna pulled string four and the cupboard door opened.

"What the heck?!" Kristoff and Jack exclaimed. horrified.

My jaw hardened. I hate it when people use curse words! My child shouldn't be hearing those sort of words!

"Elsa, shall we pull string two?" Anna giggled quietly.

I stifled my giggle and nodded. I pulled string two and the door slammed shut. Kristoff jumped and so did Jack.

"Anna, string one!" I whispered.

Anna nodded as she yanked the cable for the electricity, the lights began to flicker. I heard Kristoff and Jack gasp.

"J-Jack," Kristoff stuttered terrified.

"This is paranormal stuff, dude!" Jack said horrified.

Me and Anna were trying our hardest to not burst out laughing. I pulled string three and the glass fell off the side and shattered into millions of pieces.

"I'm getting out of here!" Jack and Kristoff exclaimed.

Jack and Kristoff run for the kitchen door, but the string on the outside turns the key in the lock. Jack and Kristoff rattle the handle and it doesn't budge.

"It's locked!" Jack and Kristoff screamed.

Me and Anna couldn't take it anymore! We laughed so loudly. We let go of all the strings and laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Elsa?!"

"Anna?!"

Me and Anna were just laughing hysterically. Someone picked me up bridal style and I shrieked in shock, I heard laughing.

"Y-Your face!" Jack laughed.

I pouted. Jack stopped laughing and pinched my cheek with one hand. I made a straight face to show that I wasn't impressed.

"I-I can't take y-you seriously, babe!" Jack laughed.

"You don't take most things seriously," I mumbled grumpily.

"You love me really, babe!" Jack winked smirked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he pouted. I raised a brow.

"I want another one!" Jack pouted.

I laughed and nuzzled my head into his chest. I sighed happily...this is what I always wanted - love. I never believed in love. Now? I see it exists, you just have to be patient.

"Right, I'm going to have you rest and I shall move the furniture!" Jack smiled.

I smiled sweetly. How I love this guy! I don't want to lose this bond ever...I would be so heartbroken otherwise.

"I will help you, Jack!" Kristoff volunteered.

*After Jack and Kristoff moved all the furniture in the living room*

Me and Anna are almost in tears, the living room is so beautiful! I dabbed my eyes with my sleeve. Oh my, I love this! I can't wait for the rest of the house!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Finally updated this book! 😁 Only a short one sorry 😔 Cute Jelsa moments, ay? 😜😁 Please vote, comment and follow! ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo