Chapter 13

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I'm woke up with the usual morning sickness. I went into the bathroom and yeah, you get the point. I brushed my teeth and got ready for today. Today is my success party, I may have had an argument with my Dad but that doesn't stop me from going to my success party! I made my dress specially. This is a one of a kind design like Anna's specially made one! It is a beautiful ice blue dress!

"Well time to get this over with!" I sighed.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Ellen had made me banana and strawberry oatmeal for breakfast. Ellen is so great! Strawberries are my main crazy crave.

"The party is at eight tonight," I sighed.

It's now noon, I'm just going to text Jack, he can't come because his family aren't partners with us. Me and Dad had the huge argument, but I'm aloud to invite a friend. Maybe, I could invite Jack! That would just annoy Dad though...better leave it then.

'Hi, Jack. Sorry about what happened yesterday... 😕' - Elsa

I actually felt kind of bad when I was mean to Jack. Jack has been nothing but good to me. Why can't Dad and the Frosts just be friends?!

'Hey, Els! It's okay, you don't have to apologise! ☺️ You didn't want to get in trouble, I understand 😉 To be honest, I would have done the same, no offence 😱' - Jack

I sighed in relief, I didn't want to lose my friendship with Jack...I mean, if I lose that with him then he may never talk to me or he may even take the baby if I tell him...if I get to tell him. I started thinking to myself. Would Jack really want to know about me carrying his baby? Will Jack be angry for me not telling him sooner? Maybe Jack will be excited? I shook off my thoughts when I heard my phone buzz.

'You excited for your success party? 😁' - Jack

'Not really... 😔' - Elsa

I sighed, I will have to face my Dad but I'm not talking to him! I've had enough of being pushed about by him! He may be my father, but damn!

'How come Elsa? 😕 I'd be jumping for joy for my success party! 😕' - Jack

'Don't you remember yesterday? 😐' - Elsa

I don't want to talk to Dad. I really, really don't want to talk to my Dad...especially after yesterday's argument!

'Sorry, Elsa 😟 Are you sure about going to the party? 🤔 You and I could always hang out...if you want, of course! 😬' - Jack

I re-read Jack's text over and over. Should I skip the success party and make a complete fool of my father and relax with my friend? I will really regret not going and going, so it's best to get it over with.

'Thanks for the offer, Jack, but...I will have to attend the stupid party 😒' - Elsa

'Well, maybe...I don't know. Do you want watch a movie? After your success party? ☺️' - Jack

'I'd love to, Jack 😁 I will be there about...nine? ☺️' - Elsa

'Great! See you then! 😁' - Jack

I sighed dreamily as my heart fluttered. Jack is such a cute guy and a charmer, I must say! Wait, what?! Never mind! I started thinking about the baby. Will it be a boy or girl? Will the baby have my platinum blonde hair or Jack's snow white hair?