Chapter 31

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"You can't stop fear, Jack!"

I clutched my head trying to squeeze out the tormenting voice. It just continued to laugh dauntingly.

"STOP IT!" I screamed in pain.

I jumped up causing me to fall off the bed. Elsa was immediately at my side hugging me tightly.

"It's okay, Jack. Everything is alright, I'm right here." Elsa hushed.

I hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. Each nightmare always so taunting and it feels real...I hate these twisted nightmares with a passion!

"Do you want me to get some breakfast ready for you?" Elsa whispered politely.

I shook my head in disagreement. Elsa sighed heavily and kept me in the hug. She was rocking me in the hug for at least an hour, before I stood up.

"You are going to the therapist today, aren't you?" Elsa asked worriedly.

I nodded my head. I can't stand these damn nightmares anymore! If I have any more, I think I might actually go insane! They are so terrifying.

"Jack, are you okay?" Elsa asked concerned.

I hesitantly nodded my head. I don't talk much after having nightmares, because my head will pound painfully.

"I will make you a sausage and egg sandwich for breakfast, yes?" Elsa smiled sweetly.

I nodded my head as my stomach growled at the mention of food. I'm still shaking like mad from the nightmare. It's not as bad as the one the other day about Elsa and the baby...I shivered in fear and I'm shaking a lot more now. Elsa puts the plate in front of me and smiles. I tried smiling, but failed. Elsa giggled and I had a smile on my face that time.

"You're smiling!" Elsa smiled widely.

This girl sure knows how to make me smile alright! She must have some magical powers to make people feel happiness and strength.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked dreamily, giving her a goofy grin.

She blushes and I pinched her cheeks gently. Elsa slapped my hand away shyly. I laughed and hugged her from behind.

"Oh, the baby is kicking again!" Elsa clapped happily.

I rubbed my hand lightly on her belly and she giggled. Ah, a ticklish spot! I will have to remember that after she has given birth! I go around in front of Elsa and started talking to the baby. What? I want the baby to know their Daddy's voice!

"Hey, baby." I smiled.

"Me and Mommy can't wait to see you, only a couple more months and you will be with us properly," I say.

Elsa laughed at my speech. I kissed her belly and got up to her level and kissed her lips. We break apart hearing the doorbell. Elsa was going to get it, but I stopped her.

"The little lady who is pregnant should eat something first!" I said like a gentleman.

Elsa giggled and rolled her eyes. She sat down at the kitchen stool and ate some cereal. I went to the front door and opened it to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anna and Kristoff!