Chapter 46

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

It has been three weeks, since I was released from hospital. Thank God, I never like those places at all! They just always completely creep me out! Today, I am out with Jack, the triplets, Anna, Tadashi, Merida, Hiccup, Kristoff, Hiro and...Hans. We are all on a walk, Hans has his arm around Anna's waist possessively. Kristoff was giving him death stares in the process.

"Who wants ice cream?" Jack cheered.

Everyone raises their hand. Well, it is a very warm day today! It has been a heatwave for the past week!

"I will have vanilla please," Hans declared.

"Double chocolate," Anna squealed.

"Raspberry ripple," Kristoff muttered.

"Mint chocolate chip," Hiccup said.

"Strawberry for me," Merida said.

"Banana for me," Tadashi said.

"I will just have vanilla," Hiro said.

"I will have double chocolate!" I squealed.

Jack was about to leave, before I called him back.

"Could you get the triplets some vanilla ice cream, please hon?" I asked.

He nooded. Jack went off to get ice cream. We all had a good laugh and joke. Hans was really quiet, I don't trust him at all. I feel an evil aura just being around him.

"I have the ice cream!" Jack  allied.

After a couple hours at the park, we all started heading back. There was a movers van across the street from us. Huh, I didn't know someone new was moving in just around the block from us all!

"Shall we go introduce ourselves and give the newcomers a warm welcome?" I suggested.

Everyone agrees. We cross the street and to see a little boy playing with a little toy the shape of a dragon? Another kid on the block? This is perfect! The little boy looks about six or seven.

"Mummy, me and my dragon are going to catch you!" The little boy laughed.

"Oh no! Please spare me!" A familiar female voice laughed.

Why does that voice sound so familiar? I can't quite put my finger on it...I know, I have heard this voice before though! A woman came out the movers van carrying a huge box, the little boy ran past and she fell to the ground with the box. Everyone rushed over and helped her up.

"Mummy! I-I'm so sorry!" The little boy cried as he ran to his Mum.

"It's okay, Henry. It was an accident," The woman said.

Hiccup helped her up and I gasped. She gasped too, wide eyed. Merida looked angry and hurt. Oh God, please don't do anything.

"ASTRID?!" Everyone exclaimed.

The little boy, Henry looked at Hiccup in shock. They look like doubles! Wait, please don't tell me...Hiccup looked at Astrid, then to Henry.

"What...what?" Hiccup said bewildered.

"Mummy, why does this man look so much like me..?" Henry asked in shock.

Hiccup was mumbling stuff under his breath. Then he gasped and said something that shocked all of us, but Astrid obviously.

"He's mine...isn't he?" Hiccup whispered.

Merida was frozen in place. She looked scared and depressed, almost numb by all of her emotions. I shook my head after Astrid nodded.

"He wanted to know who is Dad was, meet him and have him in his life, so I agreed to find you." Astrid whispered.

Merida burst out into tears and ran off back to her home. Tadashi and Hiro glared at Astrid and Hiccup, then ran after Merida. I couldn't add everything up in my head like what?!

"He wants to be with his Dad all the time, be able to talk to his Dad all the time, he knows that he can't have that..." Astrid said looking at Henry.

Henry looked at Hiccup, then to his Mum and looked at the ground. This is bad...Hiccup has to choose between Merida or Astrid and his child? To be honest, I want him to choose Merida...she hasn't ever lied to him or anything, plus his child lives right around the corner from him, they will be able to see each other every day. Wait, of course he'd choose Merida! Wouldn't he?

Who will he choose...?

********************************************

Hi guys! 😊 I know this was a little short, but the prologue is next for this book 😔 It will be sad to see this book go... 😭 So, Astrid has arrived! 😲 Hiccup has to choose between Astrid and Merida?! 😱 Who will be choose? 😥 I hope you enjoyed 😊

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo