Chapter 20

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

We have some people coming out to fit in the cooker, fridge and other man essentials in the kitchen. I bet it will be beautiful when we come back! We? Me and Anna, of course! Jack wants to help out with the plumbing. I styled my hair into a bun and slipped into some shorts with a blue winter tank top. I'm so addicted to winter, I swear! People say drugs are an addiction and winter is like my drug! I walked next door and Anna's car comes out of the garage. She sees me and waves madly. I laughed and waved, I jumped in next to her.

"Where to bestie?!" I asked.

"We shall go to...the arcade!" Anna clapped.

I laughed. Anna loves the penny machines when you can win those little prizes. She only goes on the ones with sweets in though!

"I want to have a few goes on the claw machine," I cheered.

Anna nodded her head in agreement. I can get some teddy beats for my baby and Anna's!

*Time skip to arriving at the arcade*

Anna parked the car up and we walked in. Children running around happily, adults helping their children. I'm smiling widely, that will be me and Jack with our child in around eight months time!

"This will be us soon, Els. Just like our dreams as kids," Anna sighed happily.

Me and Anna have had this folder when we would plan stuff like our prom, wedding, babies and homes. We actually stuck to it! It's like a best friend promise thing, you could say!

"Come, Els. Let's go have some fun and win some prizes!" Anna squealed enthusiastically.

In the end, I won twelve teddy bears, all from four different claw machines! They are so cute! I gave Anna six and I had six. Best friends always share...okay, sometimes.

"Shall we go grab lunch?" Anna asked.

I nodded as I heard my stomach rumbles. Anna laughed at me, but then her stomach rumbles and it was my turn to laugh at her.

"Where to eat?" Anna asked.

"Food court five minutes away?" I asked.

Anna thinks for a minute and nodded in agreement. Damn, she sure does take her time with decisions! We jumped back to the car and drove to the food court on Avenue Street. We parked up and entered, it's quite nice in here! It's fancy but in a normal sort of way, so basically it is middle class.

"I can't wait to see the kitchen!" I said in excitement.

Anna smiled at me, I placed a hand on my stomach smiling widely. I can't wait until the baby is born!

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I wiped my head being as it was dripping of sweat. Me, Kristoff and the fitters have completed the kitchen. I tipped them and they leave with a huge smiles on their faces.

"Dude, I'm going to go back to mine and have a shower." Kristoff says.

"Yeah, I'm going have a shower myself!" I laughed.

Kristoff left and I looked around at the kitchen. Elsa is just going love this when she sees this! I walked up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and it felt absolutely soothing to have the water to hit my body - it relaxed my aching muscles.

I jumped out the shower and just threw on my navy blue hoodie and brown cargo pants. I have always kind of preferred to walk around the house bare foot.

"Jack, I'm home!" I heard Elsa call from downstairs.

I ran out the bathroom and slid down the banister and fell off. I fell back with a thud.

"Oh god, Jack! Are you okay?!" Elsa exclaimed in panic.

I stood up and dust myself off, I laughed and gave her a thumbs up. Elsa rolled her eyes and she laughed at me. I guided her to the kitchen and she gasped.

"Like it?" I asked.

Elsa walked around the kitchen with an unreadable expression. I feel a bit upset, since she hadn't said a word.

"I love it!" Elsa squealed.

I looked up and smiled happily, she jumps at me and I caught her. Elsa pulled me in for a kiss and I immediately responded.

"You...are...amazing," Elsa said between kisses.

"I know, right?" I said, cockily.

Elsa stopped kissing me and gave me a straight face and I laughed hysterically at her cute little face.

"Babe, you look so cute!" I smiled.

She just blushed bright red. Why has she got to be so goddamn adorable?! She is the definition of perfection! I love this girl so much!

"Thanks, babe!" Elsa giggled.

I raised my brow confused. She laughed and pinched my nose, I scrunch up my nose and she laughed even more.

"You said your thoughts out loud," Elsa said, laughing and blushing.

I smirked. Oh, is that the way she wants to play? I can play that way too, babe!

"Is that a blush I detect?" I smirked cockily.

Elsa's blushes goes to a brighter shade of red. I smirked and stifled my laughter. She glares at me and I raised my hands in surrender.

"You kill me with that glare, babe!" I said sarcastically.

Elsa rolled her eyes at me and began to laugh along with me. She relaxed her head on my shoulder and looked at the kitchen.

"Kitchen is all complete!" Elsa sighed happily.

"Soon so will the whole house!" I said excitedly.

Elsa smiled at me happily and I returned the smile. This is happiness and it's not forced either! I felt happy and my parents will never take this away from me! Not now and not ever!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Yay! An update! 😁 The kitchen is complete in the Jelsa household! 😁 Anna and Elsa had fun at the arcade ✌️ Hopefully, I will update again next week, but no promises ☝️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo