Chapter 37

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to running water, I stretched out and I didn't feel Jack's comforting warmth. He must be in the shower, I sat up and groaned. I placed my hand on my stomach, it's so big now! It looks as if I'm ready to pop and I'm only six months along!

I threw my slippers on and wrapped up in my dressing gown. I slowly made my way down the stairs completely exhausted and started making Jack some breakfast. I made him a bacon sandwich. You know how men are with their meat, like kids after cotton candy. Well with Jack it's like that anyway!

I started preparing Jack's lunch for his work. I made him a lunch for his work - today it was a ham sandwich, ready salted crisps, muller rice yoghurt, crunchie chocolate bar, bag of grapes with strawberries, banana and a bottle of water. What? My man needs to stay healthy, not that I'm saying he is fat or anything! Just don't want him to get coronary heart disease or something!

I started doing the washing up. I stared out the window watching the wind blow gently at the trees. Autumn is a nice season but my favourite is winter, no season can beat winter! I looked closely into the window's reflection and saw Jack. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he moved my hair and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, chocolate drop," Jack whispered in my ear.

"Good morning, handsome," I giggled.

He chuckled and it gives me the shivers, it made me feel energised. I yawned and finished the washing up, Jack was grabbing all of his stuff getting ready for work. He ran out with all his stuff.

"Bye, Elsa. Love you!" Jack called out.

"I love you too!" I replied.

Jack locked the door. I took a glance at the calendar and it's the third of August. Anna's birthday is in sixteen days! I want to cheer her up and help her out of this depression stage, so I'm going to plan a birthday party just for Anna! I quickly loaded up Amazon and started ordering stuff for her birthday party - it will only be a small one with me, Jack, Anna, Kristoff, Hiccup, Merida and Tadashi.

I ordered banners, party hats, dangles, CD's, disco balls and more party stuff. I want Anna to have a birthday party to remember. I have at least another week to wait for the deliveries to come! I hope they come a little earlier, I will get Jack to help move the dining room furniture.

I looked at the clock and it's only half ten. I feel a little tired, so I'm just going to take a little nap on the couch.

A little five year old boy with white hair, pale skin and ice blue eyes was running across the tree houses with a nerf gun in his hand.

"Are you guarding the treasure, Jamie?" I called up.

The little boy peeked over and down to me nodding eagerly. Jamie and Jack had been playing an intense game of Guardians Of The Treasure. I saw Jack sneaking over to the treehouse.

"Oh, no! Jamie, look over there! It's a thief after the precious treasure!" I gasped dramatically.

I watched how Jamie snappedninto action and started shooting Jack with the nerf gun. Jack ran away in surrender, I laughed at the two. I grabbed a cookie, more specifically a huge chocolate chip cookie.