An irrelvant day

"Where are you going?" Zachary called after me as I walked outside

"Outside" I said

"What for?" He asked

"Smoke" I said and walked outside and Zach followed me

I leaned on the side of the house then lit my cigarette and smoked.

Zach came up next to me taking it out of my mouth and putting it in his.

"Hey!" I said

"What" he said

"You took my cigarette" I pouted

He laughed and I snatched it out of his hands.

"Get your own" I said glaring at him which quickly faded into a laugh

He took it back "make me"

I dead legged him and pulled him arm back pushing him to the ground and sitting on his back.

"There" I said popping it out of his mouth into mine

"Ok ok" he said standing up

"Holy sh*t" I yelled. He caught me and I held on to his back.

"Hold on" he said

He ran to the barn and put me down leading me onto the roof.

"Wow" I said in awe

Everything looked amazing from up here.

"I know right" he said

I stared breathlessly at it. It's amazing.

"I-I love it" I said

-----

Later that day Zach left for the fight and I made sure he was gone before I left.

I hurried and put on a sports bra and shorts, grabbed my hoodie then left in the car. Callie had just bout a convertible so I took that.

When I got there I hurried to bandage my hands. Before I went inside I made sure to put on my hoodie.

I stepped inside and minutes later I was called to the ring for my fight. After I had won and the fight was over I was sitting and drinking water.

Zach came up to me.

"Hey Vanessa" he said

"Hi" I said not even looking in his direction.

"You want to go out some time" he asked nervously

"You haven't even seen my face I could be some ugly *ss b*tch and you wouldn't know" I said

He laughed "I can tell that your not some ugly *ss b*tch"

"How" I asked

"A voice that beautiful has to belong to someone as beautiful as it" he said cheesily

"Thanks" I muttered

"Anytime" he smiled

"Bye" I said standing up to leave

"Bye beautiful" he said

I walked out to the car and drove back to Callie's.

When I got there I rushed to my room and changed. I threw my hair into a pony tail and put on a baggy t-shirt and shorts.

I laid down and frowned.

How long can I really keep this up?

--------

I woke up again falling out of my bed with a thud. My ribs hurt from how many times I've done it.

I groaned and did my morning routine without makeup though because I don't feel like going through the trouble of doing it.

I put on a white simple, plain t-shirt with a small pocket on the side. I then put on a pair of light wash skinny jeans.

I looked around my room that wasn't really even mine. I don't live here. It's like staying in a hotel.

I sighed going down stairs to eat. I found a note on the fridge.

Dear Lexi,

My and my sister will be out of town for a week or two so you and Zach will be alone with eachother. Because Dan has to work almost all day. Please forgive me and hopefully my sister left Zach a note to but she is forgetful so please go tell him.

Love,
Callie

Two weeks? Can I even survive?

I walked over to his house and inside. I didn't see him down stairs so I had to find his room.

I found it after looking at two others. I walked inside and he was on his bed sleeping.

I jumped on his bed and stood up continuing my jumping.

"wake up *sshole! You be spending the next two weeks with me!"

"Oh joy" he said sarcastically

"I know right so get your lazy *ss up" I yelled smiling

"Go away" he muttered

"Get up!" I yelled

"I swear if you start to scream I will-" he said

I screamed at the top of my lungs as loud as I could.

He grabbed me and pulled me into bed with him. I faced him and our bodies were touching. I couldn't move because his arms were tightly wrapped around me. I stopped screaming because he caught me by surprise.

He smirked

"Let me go" I squirmed

"If you scream agin I can resort to my other option which you won't like very much" he smirked

"Let me go" I repeated

"What if I don't" he said

I smiled sexually at him.

"I could get comfortable here" I said wrapping my legs around him

He smirked grabbing my waist

I smirked because he just gave me the advantage. I elbowed him hard. He winced and I stood up.

"Aww this is going to be fun" I said