Happy

Callie is coming back this after noon. Me and Zach were currently sitting on the couch watching a football game. We were sitting right next to each other and Zach insisted on me sharing me blanket. I told his ass to back off but he just got so annoying that I gave up.

He tried to put his arm around me but I elbowed him in the gut. I heard the door open then two 'awwws' begging me.

Me and Zach looked behind each other and saw Callie and her sister.

"You guys are so cute together" Callie cooed

We both scrambled to the other sides of the couch as fast as we could.

"No-no go back to the way you were" her sister said

We both looked t each other and made faces.

"Sorry we interrupted" Callie said walking into the other room with her sister

"Great! Now you put an idea that we like each other into their heads" I said to Zach after they left

He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

Ass.

----------------

School starts in two days and Callie gave me money to go shopping today. I gladly took it and I am currently walking around Forever 21.

I have 6 tops and 3 shorts picked out. After I paid I walked to H&M and picked some things out. I shopped at a few other places bought a coke.

I left and came back to the house where Zach was waiting for me.

"Wow and I thought that you lacked all girl qualities" he said

I smacked him upside the head.

"I don't get to go shopping a lot so when I do, I get a lot" I said and walked upstairs

I threw my bags on the floor and walked back down.

"So truth be told how long have you been sitting here waiting" I smirked

"Like a minute" he shrugged and I raised an eyebrow

He sighed "Fine, an hour and a half"

I started laughing to death. The whole time he just gave me a glare. Once I finished he just looked at me.

"What? It was funny" I said

He pouted

"Don't worry it was sweet to" I struggled to say

He smiled "aren't you going to kiss me now"

"In your dreams" I scoffed

"Every night" he winked and I laughed

There was a silence but then Zach quickly cupped my cheek and kissed me.

I was very surprised but once I compromised what was happening. I kissed him back.

Wait what am I doing!?

I pulled back. Zach looked at me and I looked at him.

"Sorry" he muttered looking away.

We sat in silence for a second and I regretted pulling away. He was so tempting and I wanted to kiss him again.

Just from a second of kissing him I was left craving more of him.

"Hey, I'm sorry again" he said after a few second.

"Kiss me again" I said to him.

"W-what?" He stuttered

"Kiss me" I repeated and his lips were on mine.

He is suffocating—in a good way.

He grabbed me by the waist pulling me in closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the last space between us.

And for once I'm genuinely happy.