Clubbing

Zach hasn't called. No texts. Nothing.

I don't even have to try to avoid him at school because now he's avoiding me. I have to admit that I miss him chasing me. He doesn't even acknowledge me at fights.

I also have to think about Callie. I know I will have to go back soon since she is my legal guardian and I'm a minor. Going back though would mean seeing Zach more often.

I haven't seen Dylan. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

I packed my bags Friday afternoon. I'm going back to Callie's. I left and when I rung the doorbell Callie pulled me into a hug. I told her that I was fine and she insisted on making me dinner. I gave up and agreed.

I walked up to my room. Inside I rolled up my sleeves removing all the furniture from one wall. I stared at my blank canvas. Then I picked up my paints and started.

--•--

By now I have figured out that this will be not a 2 hour project. This will take me a while. I don't know what I'm painting but I know it's big. Bright. And beautiful.

I already ate dinner and Callie is a great cook. Soon after though I came back up stairs to continue. I'm fully focused.

"You always were a great artist" said a husky voice in my ear making me jump.

"God Dylan! You scared the living shit out of me!" I exclaimed

"Sorry Alexis" he smiled at me, "Do you want to go out to eat?"

I sighed, "sure, but let me change"

"Why I think you look sexy" he smirked at me

"Thanks but I'll change" I smiled

"K" he said leaving the room

I went to the bathroom and washed off my face and hands. I applied some makeup and went to my closet and picked out a white loose crop top with high wasted black shorts. I put on some sandals then quickly curled my hair. I stuck my phone in my back pocket along with $20 just incase. Then walked over to Dylan's car.

"You look nice, took you long enough" he smiled

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Zach watched us from the front window looking angry. I smiled.

"Thanks Dylan"

"No problem" he said opening the passenger seat for me

I got inside and he got in the other.

He started the car and I heard the engine roar to life.

"Umm...Dylan thanks, I mean—about what happened...in um New York" I said

"It's fine, I'm here for you" he said squeezing my hand

"Thanks Dylan" I smiled

"So what do you want to do?" He asked

"Anything. I'm not in a picky mood" I said brushing a piece of hair out of my face

He laughed, "ok"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled.

------------

"Oh god Dylan" I said smiling

"Hey, you used to love this" he said putting an arm around me

I laughed and looked ahead at the club we were standing in front of. Even though I'm underage me and Dylan always found a way inside.

We waited in the line and finally walked up to the bouncer. Dylan whispered something in his ear and he let us in.

Inside lights were flashing and people were dancing on tables. The dance floor was crowed and sweaty. There was a bar on the other side.

Me and Dylan walked to the bar and he order. I looked at the man.

"get me the strongest thing you have" I said

"You sure about that, babe?" He asked smugly

"Yep" I smirked

He walked away to get our drinks.

"Like always" Dylan said

I smiled. And nodded.

----------

Dylan's POV

Lex has always been daring an outrages. After a while a girl challenged her in shots. They've been going for a while.

Lex wasn't one to get drunk that easy. She could hold out. The other girl though, she looked like she was going to faint any second. Lex seemed ok. She was a bit drunk, but she had it together. I looked over and heard a thud. I looked back and Lex was smiling while the other girl was passed out.

I gave her a high five. He hand-eye coordination wasn't that good right now so she missed. She took my hand and ran me to the dance floor. She smiled as she danced on me.

After a while she stopped and someone put her on a table so she continued to dance up there. Some guys started to get to close though so I got her down. She was drunk now from having numerous drinks before.

We danced some and the next thing I new she threw herself at me and kissed me. I kissed her back. I knew it was wrong but I had several more drinks too so I was half drunk.

My hands trailed up her shirt and I played with the hem of her bra. She moaned against my lips. I felt as her hands tangled in my hair and she pulled me closer.

I pelted away finally realizing what I was doing. She still tried to kiss me but I looked at my watch and it was 3 in the morning. I picked her up and carried her back to the car.

I drove back and she was asleep. I pulled up and as drunk as Lex was she could act like she wasn't. She stepped out pretty normal and waved bye. I laughed and waved back.

Then I drove away smiling. I miss times like this.