The suprise trip

I ran inside to tell Zach that I was going out and not to worry. I also mentioned that I would be gone for around 1hr 15min. Nothing about Dylan though.

Me and Zach aren't official yet. I'm really not sure of what we are. I hope that we do get back together though. Wait...wat did I just say? Forget it...

I got in my truck and put my shades on. I furiously turned the key to the engine and put a cigarette in my mouth. I hit the gas and drove to the park.

Once I got there I slammed the brakes. I rested my head on the steering wheel. What have I gotten myself into? I questioned myself.

I put my cigarette out, getting out of the car. I slammed the door. I looked for Dylan, but I couldn't find him.

"A little angry are we?"

I jumped turning around to face Dylan.

"You've got 1 hour of my time." I said

"Everything ok in paradise" he asked

"Fine" I said smugly

"Then why are you so mad?" He smirked

"You." I deadpanned and his face dropped but quickly changed. I could see that he was hopping I didn't notice.

However he had pushed me "Sad, don't be. I'm done with you" I smirked

"You wish. I know that you still have feelings for me. You still love me" he smiled evilly.

"In your dreams" I laughed evilly

"Every night" he genuinely  smiled

"Whatever" I scoffed

"Well I've got one hour" he said opening his door

I got in and he shut the door. He got in the other side. I stared out the window and after a few minutes the song 'I want to know what love is' came on.

That little bitch. He used to sing this song all the time. He made special connections to make sure wherever we went that song played. Plus it was the song playing when we had our first kiss.

I made no eye contact what so ever. Knowing that I might break into tears if I looked at him. He started singing. My god he had the best voice in the world. He always had. I stared out the window holding my ground. I bit my lip nervously. My fingers twiddled nervously too.

Please be over. Please be over!

Dylan could tell my change and the tension in the air. His hand found its mine. He squeezed it twice which only made me more because when I got nervous he used to do that.

I slammed my hand onto the power off button for the music. The music immediately stopped and Dylan let go of my hand.

The car stopped. I got out and saw that we were in a place with nothing only flat land with grass. I immediately knew what he was doing. He took me to a place that looked exactly like where we used to come.

I got back into the car and slammed the door.

"Stupid ass idea" I mumbled

"Oh come on" he said

I didn't look at him and he got out of the car and opened my door. I found myself face to face with the sparkling eyes I had once loved. He took my hand and led me out of the car. I looked up at him. He moved behind me putting his hands on my waist and I gasped. He rested his head on my shoulder.