Being with Him

Sorry about the late update. I've been really busy and I was sick for a few days.

Please forgive me! Well let's get on with this chapter!

---------

It's Saturday morning and I have nothing to do. Zach is at his house watching TV. Callie knows something is going on.

I'm currently laying on my bed staring at my ceiling. I want to talk to Zach but I don't at the same time. I don't know what to do.

I finally decided to go talk to Zach. I walked over to his house thinking about what I was going to say. Words can't fix this and I know that but that doesn't mean that I can't try to talk to him. Once I reached the door I took a deep breath and walked inside.

Zach, who was sitting in the living room, turned to look at me.

"Zach can we talk" I asked

He nodded.

I moved to sit next to him. I sat legs crossed and just looked at him.

"I'm sorry" he blurted out before I even got a breath out.

My mouth opened but I couldn't say anything. I don't know what to say to him. He shouldn't be apologizing.

"I shouldn't have pushed you. Your past is your past." He said gently and stood up to face me.

"You don't hate me?" I asked before my thoughts actually comprehended.

He shook his head no. With the look in his eyes that I know to well, pity. And I wanted to hate him for that but I can't. If anything he should hate me.

There was a long silence. He only stared at me.

"I know what I did was horrible and I'm a monster," a tear slid down my cheek, "I'm sorry."

"I've screwed up more than twice ad I can't change what I've done and I'm sorry. I have tried to forget the past, but, but I just can't." I said to him with a cry rising in my throat.

"You don't have to explain yourself Lexi. Its okay.

"I don't think that we should—you know, get 'romantic' or whatever. Not because of you. Because they're catching on" he said softly

I nodded. I know that's not the reason. I wouldn't want to date a murder either. There was another period of silence.

"So what were your nightmares about" he asked breaking the silence

"How'd you know" I asked quickly.

"I came and laid with you after" he smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Thanks" I gave him a sly smile.

He smiled at me. I know he said no 'romantic' stuff but he looked so perfect. Before I knew it his lips crashed against mine. My hands ruffled his hair. This is what I missed.

------------------------

Zach and I don't kiss anymore. But we are friends again, and that's good enough for me. The art club at school is cool and I've been painting murals around the school. I've become a better fighter.

Me and Zach practice together. I no longer wear the hood. I don't have to hide my face anymore. I know that I don't. There is nothing to stop me. And I'm glad.

I started pushing myself more. I work out now. I go faster. I make my limits even further away. Maybe I'll need this one day.

Everything is great. perfect.

I could really see this place as my home. Maybe. Just maybe I could have a home.

It's now Tuesday and I am so ready for my fight. Not that I couldn't beat them before but now...Im gunna kick some ass!

Sorry about the short chapter but to let you know I have big plans for the future.

But who wants Zach and Lexi to get back together!? Comment and let me know.

Also I'm going to write a second book! Yay! I think I'm going to call it She Can Love.

Or She Can Cry.

I want you guys to let me know which one that you like better ?

Let me know! For know I'm gunna end it here.

Thanks for ready and check out my profile and other books!

Byyyyyyyyy!!!!!! ;)