Going to Find Her

Zach's POV

Today I'm officially going to apologize to Lexi. I've decided that it's the right thing to do. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, but I am. Trust me on that.

Threw on some cloths and pushed me hair over. I put on some colone and took a deep breath. I put on the gym shoes she gave me for Christmas and walked over. I walked up the stairs and took a deep breath. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

"Screw it" I muttered

I barged threw the door. Everything was gone. I walked around then noticed the mural she had painted, of New York. I opened her dresser. Nothing. Her closet? Nothing. I looked over and on the nightstand their was a small piece of paper.

Dear Zach
I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I don't have much time but Callie kicked me out. I was caught I the street fight and when she found out she totally flipped a shit. She wouldn't let me see you to say goodbye. She told me to pack my bags and leave. Don't follow me. It's better. I'm going to Louisiana. Don't call I won't answer. This will be better for you.

Lexi

I stared at the note. Tears had stained the paper. Suddenly rage bubbled through me.

I ran down the stairs.

"Callie!" I yelled

"Yes Zach?" She asked calmly

"How could you!?" I screamed

"Zach please explain what you are going on about" she demanded

"Lexi" I spat

She looked flustered for a second then said, "she was bad for you, why do you care anyways. She was a street fighter"

"I'm a street fighter!" I yelled "and I loved her!"

"Zachary! What were you thinking you could have been hurt. How can you love this girl. You've only known her for 4 months" she said angrily

"Bitch! You have no idea what she's like! Lexi's amazing in every way! You just never cared!" I growled

She stared at me shocked.

"That's what I thought" I snarled

I ran out and to my room. I ripped my suitcase from the closet and threw random clothes inside. Even that stupid t-shirt that Lexi gave me.

I grabbed all my money then ran out the door throwing it I the back of the truck. I got inside and Lexi's intoxicating sent hit me. I taped the note Lexi left me to the window.

Then I drove away in Lexi's red truck to find her.

Nothing will change my mind.