Christmas

This chapter is dedicated to ashtonfreckles

Once we were done swimming I went up to my room and took a shower. It's funny how showers make you feel like all your problems in the world are slipping away. Showers also provide time to think. So much time that sometimes your in there for hours.

I step out of my shower into the air and wrap a towel tightly around my feeling the water drip onto my back. I spare a glance into the mirror and catch my hazel eyes. I'm fake. Anyone who looked at me would probably think that I was confident, strong. But when you look closer I'm just broken. Shattered. I'm scared inside.

I pry my eyes away from the mirror. Deeply under my eyes I'm still the broken girl I was when I was left 7 years ago.

It's funny how things work out. I'd never thought I'd be stuck in between to guys who both actually care for me. I always thought I'd end up being left by everyone. Alone with no one to turn to.

I stepped out into my bedroom grabbing my clothes then going back inside the steamy bathroom. I blow dry my hair until no water is left to be seen then put on my clothes.

Zach and I went out for dinner at a small family owned restaurant. Once I came back I stripped and put on a big t-shirt with my underwear. I laid down on my bed immediately feeling the warmth of the inviting bed surround me as I waiting for sleep to come, but yet again it never came.

-----------

I wake sitting in my bedroom at Callie's. I sat on the bed running my fingers threw my hair. I stepped out into the hall and immediately was in fight.

I'm shocked but then catch my senses as a punch comes flying my way. I dodge, ducking under his fist moving behind him and kick his feet over. He landed on the ground. I brought my foot up to kick his face when he grabbed it flipping me onto the ground. He stood up and I swiftly moved behind him standing up. I yanked his arm and punched his stomach repeatedly. I stopped and wrapped my leg around him back and pushed him to the ground holding him there.

Suddenly I look at him face and see Dylan.

Then everything fades out and I'm in Zach's bed. I stand up a little dazed then thee door opens revealing both Zach and Dylan.

"Who's it going to be" Zach asked harshly

I stood speechless.

"God dammit choose!" Dylan yelled

"Lexi you can't be debating this can you? I mean he made you a murder!" Zach said

I looked to my left and saw the three children that I killed. All dead. On the floor.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes and I backed away hitting the wall.

"Lex don't listen to him! You did something bad, but I can make you forget. I don't care what you did" Dylan said

"Fine! Have him!" Zach yelled walking away

"No Zach!" I said running after him but Dylan stopped me

"Babe, come on its you and me now" he gave me a devilish smile.

He started walking towards me and I backed up and fell on the bad. He pinned me down and began kissing me.

"Dylan stop!" I said

He didn't and started ripping off my clothes.

"Dylan!" I yelled