Pranks

Lexi's POV

I woke up with a major hangover. I can't remember anything from last night. All I do know is that I was wasted.

I'm still in my clothes which is always good and no strange guy is in my room. Also a plus.

I stood up and grabbed my pain killers from my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped.

After I walked downstairs and Callie didn't ask any questions. I know that she knows there's some tension between me and Zach.

I sat down and she handing me a plate of pancakes.

"Hey Lexi, could you please go and talk to Zach. He's been in a bad mood for a while and we can't seem to figure out why." She asked

Truth: I would rather die

"Umm...I don't know—"

"Please" she begged

"Umm...ok?" I said but it was more of a question

"Thank you Lexi" she beamed at me

I walked to my room and Callie yelled and said she was leaving. I smiled. That's just what I need. I grabbed some fishing line that Callie had for no reason. I ran downstairs and grabbed some honey and flour.

I smirked. This will be the best.

------------

Zach's POV

I sat with Dan and Josh playing with my food at the dinner.

"Dude get over her. She's just a cold hearted bi—" Josh started

"Finish that sentence and I'll have your head" I growled

"Whatever" Josh mumbled

"Shut up!" I yelled

"What!? You think she sitting there crying waiting for you to—"

"I don't give a shit Josh! I hope she is but that doesn't mean she is!" I screamed

"Calm the fuck down!" Dan yelled

I shoved myself out of my chair and walked to my car. And drove back.

I pulled into the yard and slammed the door and stomped up to my room. When I opened the door a big mixture of honey and flower fell onto my face. I looked up and there on my bed was Lexi with her arms crossed. I struggled to not smile.

She winked at me and jumped out the window. A huge grin slowly pulled at my face. I looked as I saw the note on my bed.

Honey, we need to talk ;)

I laughed as I read it. I shook my head and took a shower.

-----------------

This is a really short chapter and I'm sorry! Not my best.