Asshole

Hey guys! I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come up with some ship names for Lexi and Zach. Or Lexi and Dylan! Thanks!

------

I slept dreamless. No thoughts. I went to bed thinking about what I would do tomorrow. I woke up and decided to skip.

Ella said ok. She's trying her best to understand with out any information or being nosy. I have to give her congrats for that.

I laid down staring at my phone as several texts and calls came to my phone from Zach. They lasts for an hour and then stopped.

I'm not crying because in life crying will get you no where. I do realize neither will hiding but I have to until I have a solution. I get my phone and turn on some music Zach had bought for me and I'd been a obsessed with ever since. I walked to the bathroom and started a bath. I sat in it forever. I was so wrinkled I looked like a raisin. I got out and avoided the mirror. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

I got a soda and a bag of chips and went back to my room. I watched tv until Ella got back. Then we sun tanned by her pool. I've never had someone to do this with. Jayden still hasn't showed. I don't know what's wrong.

I don't know her but Ella seems concerned.

The next day I went to school. Ella drove us. I got out and went inside. It's really nothing special our school. Just a few hallways with classrooms. I'm not going to lie though, it's on hell of a big school. I walked to my locker and quickly got my books. I made it to my first class. Zach's in this class.

"Nice to see you here today, Alexis" the bulshit teacher said

"Maybe for you asshole" I said

"I can here you" she said angrily

"So can I" I mumbled and she ignored me

I immediately felt someone drilling holes in the side of my head with their eyes. And I know it's Zach.

After class I ran out and disappeared down the hall way. I went to my locker and got my books. Then I quickly headed to my science class.

The rest of the day I spent avoiding Zach the best I could. Ella understood and we left as soon as school was over.

Plus I have a fight tonight too.

Once we went to Ella's we did our homework then I got ready for my fight. I put on black short-shorts and a blue sports bra. I put a jacket over top. I don't have a ride so I have to ask Ella to take me.

"Hey Ella" I said walking downstairs

"Hey Lex" she smiled

"I need a ride" I said nervously

"Ok to where?" She asked

"Umm....," I started, "To a street fight"

"Woah! You street fight?! Can I watch?" She begged

"Of course" I smiled

Then she quickly got her keys and ran to the car excited. I followed. She drove to the fight and we went inside. Ella sat down and I went to the back and bandaged my hands. I took off my jacket and got on to the stage.

They called someone else. It was a big broad man. People in the crowd were already betting.

The ref called go and he immediately took a swing at my face. I dodged. He kicked my side and I fell but grabbed the hook of his pants and pulled myself up while he fell. I kicked his face keeping my distance incase he tried to swipe at my feet. He stood up and I punched his jaw. I kicked his gut and he fell backwards. I punched his face several times and he fell unconscious.

The crowd cheered and I spotted Ella clapping excitedly. I also saw Dan and Josh standing with Zach. Josh locked eyes with me and whispered something to Zach.

Zach then looked at me. His eyes trailed over my body. I quickly got off stage and walked to Ella. She gave me a hug and told me I was sweaty. I laughed at that. Then I grabbed my money and left. When we got in her car I could see Zach behind us as we drove off.

-------

The rest of the week was bulshit. Same crap everyday. Main goal: avoid Zach. It worked for the most part he always tried to catch me in the halls and give me notes in class. At lunch I just go out with Ella to bother him.

Ella has been extremely nice to me. She doesn't even ask what's going on. But for the most part she knows a lot.

I woke up Saturday morning. I got dressed in a grey shirt that says 01. I put on some jean shorts then did my makeup and hair. I walked downstairs. I made pancakes for Ella which she happily ate. We went shopping for an hour or two then headed back to her house. We were on the couch watching a movie and the door bell rang.

Ella walked up and opened the door. Zach smiled at her. She gave a deep blush and I dove around the corner.

"Hey do you know where Lexi is?" He asked

"I-I umm...h-haven't seen h-her" she stuttered

He smirked at her "Well then it's just you and me babe"

She blushed even harder "W-well um—it's fine. C-can you just g-go"

His face dropped "fine. But seriously where is Lexi"

"I don't know" she said her confidence rising

"I think you do" he smirked

"Look, I don't know" she said

"Oh but you do. And you're going to tell me" he smirked evilly

"I don't" she said and he took a step forward

She stepped back. He stepped forward. She stepped back. He stepped forward. She stepped back and hit a wall. He stepped forward surrounding her. She crossed her arms and he put his hands on her waist. She gulped. Hard.

"Zach get off" she said sternly

"Tell me where she is" he got close

"Zach stop" she yelled

"Where is she" he played with the rim of her shirt

"Get off" she yelled

He kissed her and she squirmed. I ran over and yanked his head by his hair and pulled him back. Shocked he let go of her. I punched his face then dead legged him. He fell and I picked him up by the legs and threw him out the door.

"Stay out asshole!" I screamed then slammed the door

Ella looked at me "thanks"

"No problem" I replied

Then she hugged me. I hesitated but hugged her back.