Getting kidnapped sucks. But then you fall in love.

When I woke up that next morning sunlight was streaming in. I got up and walked out to find Stellar sitting in the living room on the couch talking with Alex and Kelsey who were sitting too.

"Hey" I said. "What are you guys talking about?"

Stellar looked over at me. "We can't kill Shay" Alex answered.

"Why not? Is she in the other room?" I asked.

Stellar nodded. "It's against the vampire law to kill her. We have to go to them and report what happened and then they'll decide if were lying or not and if she's worthy to kill"

"Worthy to kill?"

"Don't worry" Kelsey told me. "I'm sure that they'll kill her. Especially with you being sweet blood"

"Why especially?" I asked.

"They'll take pity on you" Alex answered. "They'll think it's unfair for you to have been harmed along with your already vampire craved scent"

"We don't even know what's going to happen" Stellar said. "Why don't we just get breakfast first?"

Of course for me and not for Alex who was hopefull to have some blood. Stellar had bought some honey nut cherrios which I was glad to eat aside from the chicken.

Stellar told me he'd have to make some calls to the vampire palace because supposedly we were meeting them tonight and they were letting us fly in one of thier jets or whatever. So I went to get dressed and after I walked in to see Shay. She was tied up in a chair at the far end of the room. The ropes were tight against her and she was looking away from me.

"Hey" I said.

"Go away" She said.

"No, I need to talk to you"

"What?" She growled. "I'm not really in the mood to talk"

"Why did you try to kill me?" She wouldn't answer.

"Shay" I said again. "Why did you try to kill me?"

"Go away!" She yelled at the exact same time Stellar walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked me.

"I wanted to know why Shay killed me" I told him. "But she isn't being very helpfull"

"Well obviously" He said. "Do you really think she's going to tell you why she killed you if she's still alive?"

"Both of you get out" Shay growled.

"No" Stellar said. "We aren't leaving until you answer Jasmine's question"

"Then you'll be waiting a while" She said.

"I can wait a while" Stellar said. They both had this look in thier eyes as if they were on some sort of battlefield. I stared back and forth at the two of them almost stepping back a little as both of thier eyes bared into each other as if hated long lost brother and sister.

And then Alex just had to walk in.

"Hey" He said. "Can we at least wait until we get to the vampire palace before fights erupt?"

"I'm not sure that's going to work" Shay said.

Stellar walked out with them leaving the two of us.

"So your still pretty confident then huh?" Shay asked. "Well you aren't getting to my secret!"

"So you have a secret" I said.

She looked away again.

"Whatever" I said. "It's not worth it" I slammed the door and then I walked back over to where Stellar and Alex and Kelsey were talking. It was like all Stellar ever did since Alex and Kelsey being here had been to talk to them and to make plans about the vampire palace.

Well, whatever. Him being distracted gave me enough time to read June's diary. Or to at least find it.

After lunch which was pasta I went to Stellars room as he was making stupid plans again. I looked through his closet in search of the diary. I had a strange feeling about him and Shay and June too. What secrets where they all hiding?

I shuffled through his shoes and clothes and found nothing usefull. Nothing at all.

I checked under his bed then and found what I was looking for. June's diary.

Dear Diary,

life goes on without me. Every day I spend here is another tear to come. Now that I've sagged in these invisible chains a sorrowfull acception has come over me and I feel as though Stellar knows. He see's it in my eyes and he doesn't even care, does he? He'd played me a song on the guitar but was it enough to save me? Doesn't he know that as he get's stronger I get weaker?-

My exact words. I didn't get to finish reading the entre though or to get a second thought in because the door opened. Standing there was Stellar. When he saw me he seemed almost surprised I was there. His eyes traveled down to the diary in my hands. And that's when I really knew he was not going to make this a suitable kidnapping anymore.