Getting kidnapped sucks. But then you fall in love.

A lot happened after that. First, Stellar and I fell in love. I know that it's hard to believe. But it truly just happened. And it was the best thing in the world, for both of us. And second, we had to go off to the vampire palace and bring Shay along in order for them to judge on weather or not she was "worthy to kill"

Worthy to kill seemed a wrong worded statement. If you were worthy why would you be killed? Anyways it wasn't my problem. It was Shays. And so we were all crammed into a jet. Kelsey and Alex up front with Shay. Stellar and myself in the back.

I kept thinking that I could just tell the vampires at the palace that Stellar had been kidnapping me but realized I was already in love with him. Would I really want to lose that? When it had only just begun? I decided not to risk it and to put up with it.

We arrived an hour later and got out. The palace was a castle made of a grayish stone with black bricks leading a path to the grand gold doors with the white knobs. All of the windows were made of a clear glass. We walked in and I noticed that only Alex, Stellar, and Kelsey were walking as though it were some buisness meeting. I realized then just how huge this really was. Meeting the queen and king of the vampires.

We swept through the room getting nods from all of the guards we passed. Stellar whispered something to me about how the guards would nod to a guest if they were accepted in the room.

We finally made our way to the last of the rooms having already had to climb hundreds of stairs and what seemed hundreds of rooms. The room was extravagent and of course breath taking. The cieling was an arch of gold angels. The walls were midnight black and a glow lit from beside the thrones. A blood red carpet laid out under my feet as I shuffled along towards the royals. A woman sat at one whom I guessed was the queen with curly long blond hair and green sharp eyes. Her skin was as white as a ghost and she wore a silver dress with a sparkly blueish purpleish pendant around her neck. She stared at me as if I were a fool to even have came here.

The king who had black hair and red eyes surprisingly enough spoke first.

"I see you are here for a murder case" He said.

Stellar nodded. "Yes, your highness" He said.

"We will look through it and let you know by noon" The king answered. "Until then please stay in one of our guest rooms"

By please stay he'd meant you are staying so a few of the guards led Alex to his own room and Kelsey to another. Stellar and I had seperates too by strict rules so we bid the night with a kiss. With a kiss like that, it wouldn't have mattered if I was staying in a vampire palace in a room across the hall from my potiental kidnappers.

That next morning I woke up to a dreadfull alarm clock and it almost took me five minutes to shut it off. Finally though I realized that I had to slide something over and then press a button. Stupid clock. I went to take a shower realizing that would probably be okay. After a guard came to my door and told me that it would be okay to wear the clothes in the drawers and to meet at the throne room at noon. I guessed it was for the king and queens decision.

I thanked him and then grabbed something to wear. I found a black short skirt and a pretty blue tank top with a low cut. The black skirt was surprisingly enough as short as in the middle of my upper theigh. I slipped on my flipflops just as the door opened. It was Stellar.

"Hey" He said coming in. "Theres breakfast downstairs" We headed down and I soon learned the cafe there was even better than the throne room. Everything smelt good and so Stellar and I sat at the table even though he couldn't really eat anything and I was served good breakfast.

Afterwards we spent time exploring a bit with permission to visit some of the limited places in the castle. Then it reached noon and Stellar told me that the decision was going to be sort of like a court case.

"It's going to be really serious" He explained. "Don't talk at all. Unless they speak to you. And don't laugh either. They take that as rude"

"They seem kind of mean" I said.

He shrugged. We entered the room then and so we took our seats at the back of the room. I suddenly realized that the only reason we were doing this was because Shay had tried to kill me.

The queen and king entered the room then. I held my breath as they swept elegantly towards thier seats up front and then I heard as more and more people filled in. Kelsey and Alex entered last and Shay entered with guards on the side.

Then silence filled the room and I watched as the king looked over upon his people. Then he took in a breath and spoke.

"The court case is settled under the manner of Shay and Jasmine. Shay, I've been told, violated a false persona which indeed tricked Stellar, Kelsey, Alex, and Jasmine the victims. She then showed her true identity when Stellar, Kelsey, and Alex were not in the room. Her focus was Jasmine. She used a knife on Jasmine and got her a few times on bare skin"

"Now he lets Shay tell her story" Stellar whispered to me.

Shay stood from her seat and cleared her throat. What happened next was not what I'd expected.