Getting kidnapped sucks. But then you fall in love.

“So first” Began Shay. “I was kidnapped. And taken to another hostage so in my defense when I was the one who was attacked, I only protected myself”

Shay walked down to my isle in the back and had me walk up front with her. Standing next to her made my heart beat ten times fast.

“So what your saying is, Jasmine attacked you?” The king asked.

Shay nodded. “Yes sir that’s what I’m saying”

“We’ll need proof” The queen said. “Lots of it. And neither one of you is innocent here”

The doors opened and in walked some guy with dark hair and piercing green eyes.

A few of the guards grabbed him for making such an entrance.

“Don’t” Shay said. “He’s here to help me”

A guard let go of him and he went over and hugged Shay. Apperantly, the two were dating. And apperantly, I was going to look worse in a minute because he was a witness that was willing to lie for her.

“So here is what I know” He began. “And for all of you that don’t know me, my name is Drew Chien. Shay was kidnapped being a sweet blood and was used to be as a dinner for the specific vampires. A group of them took her and had already changed Jasmine into a specific vampire. We already know that when you’re a sweet blood and your changed into a vampire you become a specific vampire. Seems unfair but it’s what happened and-“

“None of that is true your highness” Alex said.

“It’s not your turn to talk yet” The king growled. “Sit down”

He did.

“So anyways, I wanted to try and free Shay but knew I would have gotten kidnapped too so I tried to get help but no one wanted to help me with getting Shay freed from vampires so I was on my own and luckily Shay used her defense but is still here now. That is why it’s unfair. If you please, your highness we are just a couple trying to live under your rules and never wanted to get into this. We respect your rules and don’t want to go against them in any way”

Both of the queen and king seemed to take that. Stellar and I looked at one another from across the room having the same feeling.

When it all ended Shay and Drew were let go. I wanted to scream that I wasn’t the bad guy here but no one would believe me.

Luckily enough I was tested for being accused of a specific vampire and they soon learned I was only a sweet blood.

“They lied” One of the guards said. “It puts them off. They may very well be guilty”

“We’ve already let them go” Another guard said.  “Our apolagies for everything”

We were let go then being told we were aloud to come back if we felt unsafe and that Shay and Drew would have wanted to harm us. But we returned to Stellar’s apartment.

“So what now?” I asked following him into his room. He was looking around for something.

“What do you think?” He said. “We need to get some help. If I die, so do you”

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“If Shay and Drew get through me, they’ll have you”

“Shay is a sweet blood. Basically just weak” I said.

“No” Stellar said turning to look at me finally. He actually looked worried. Which worried me.

“She lied. She’s a specific vampire”