Getting kidnapped sucks. But then you fall in love.

"How do you know?" I asked. Stellar grabbed June's diary finally and walked out into the living room. He sat down at the couch and started to flip through the pages.

"What now?" I asked. "I mean, I know I already asked that but seriously, what are you going to do and what am I going to do?"

"June was changed into a specific vampire from Drew who changed Shay into a specific vampire. Alex thought she was a sweet blood and found her easily because she put herself out there easily. Now she is going to try and get you and because you've already been cut with that knife she used..."

"Wait, what about the knife?" I asked. "What are you still not telling me?"

Stellar looked at me seriously then. He looked like he wanted to cry but didn't.

"It means even if that kiss we had made it feel like that went away, it didn't. And when she cut you with that knife it only means you'll be an irrisistable drink to her"

"Great" I said. "And what does June have to do with this?"

"The same thing happened with her and Drew. Unfortunatly Drew changed her before she could have gotten away. Now our problem is the same thing is going to happen to you. But June can help us if she's willing"

"You used to love her and she probably hates you" I said.

"She does hate me" Stellar said. "Which is why it won't be easy to talk to her"

"Well where does she live?" I asked.

"In New York somewhere" He said. "I think she married some other vampire"

"Then it's going to make it a thousand times harder" I said. "And now it's going to be a fight for my life"

"But it's going to be fine" Stellar said. "Shay can't hurt you, too much"

"Too much?"

He kissed me. Probably just to keep me from being worried. But I still was.

Alex and Kelsey walked in dragging June behind. Well, I kind of just assumed it was June. And they didn't really drag her. They just walked in with her but she looked like she didn't want to be there.

"June?" Stellar asked.

June looked up and as soon as she saw Stellar she gasped.

But as they were about to say something the door just had to bust open again. But guess who it was this time?

Shay and Drew following closley behind.