Chapter 15- Flashback

Hey Guys!!! So, this chapter is going to be a flash back. On the last chapter, someone asked for the Tristan Story, so, I decided to show you how Alexis met Tristan. I wanted to show you the story of when Tristan was turned, but that's an important part in the story later on. *HINT HINT* So, enough of my rambling, here's the next chapter. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chicago, 1925

Alexis' POV

I walked up to the metal door at the end of the alley, the only one that people ever used. I knocked twice before a small slit in the middle of the door opened, revealing a pair of familiar green eyes. I smiled and the door opened quickly. "Lexi!" the doorman, Christopher, greeted me. I grinned at him again. "Hello Chris. Is Lucas here?"

"Of course he is. He's over by the bar." Chris answers. I nod before walking over to the bar in the back of the large room.

Lucas had his back to the crowd of people waiting at the bar, clearly making a drink for someone. "Hey bartender! Can I get a drink?" I say loudly. "Eventually, but you're gonna have to wait." He answers me, not knowing who I was. "I thought I get quicker service since you know me?" I ask with a smirk on my face. Lucas turned to look at me. "If you had just told me who you were, you'd have a drink in hand right now." He answered. I grinned at him. "Come sit with me." He says. I nod. Lucas tells the other bartender to take over as he walks out from behind the bar to sit at a table with me.

As we sit down at a table in the corner of the room, I notice someone sitting at the end of the bar. "Who's the vampire boy?" I ask quietly. Lucas looks over at the bar. "I don't know. He's been there for a while." He answers. "Want me to get rid of him?" I ask. Lucas shakes his head. "Not yet. I want to see what he's going to do." I nod.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, watching the boy at the bar. He was really cute. He had blonde hair that was slightly longer that most guys wore it. His elbows were rested on the bar, and from where we were sitting, I could see that he was muscular.

Suddenly, he looked over his shoulder and watched a girl stumble out the door to the alley. He smirked to himself, got up from his chair and followed her into the alley.

"Follow him. Don't let him get found out." Lucas tells me. I nod and walk out into the alley after them. 

"Please. Don't do this." I hear a high pitched voice beg. A deeper chuckle follows. "Why not? I'm thristy and you happened to be unlucky tonight." 

Attractive, snarky and he has a cute voice? This guy is amazing so far. It's a shame Lucas wants him out of here. I step out of the shadows. "Weren't you ever told not to play with your food?" I ask. Now I can properly see what's going on. The boy had his hand pressed against her neck, pinning her to the wall of the building next door. "I was. But it's not fun to kill them off the bat." The girl yelped at the mention of death. "Quiet." The boy and I say at the same time. She shuts up instantly. I look back to the boy.

"Can you at least do this in a better place?" I ask. He looks around the alley to make sure no one else is watching.

"No. But I can make it quicker." He says before snapping the girls neck. She collapses to the ground. He picks her up and bites into her neck. "You can't leave her here once you're done, you know?" I tell him. He pulls back from the girl's neck to respond to me. "I hadn't planned on it." He said as he licked the blood off his lips. He pins the girl's body against the wall with one hand and holds out the other. "Tristan Oaks. You are?" I walk up to him and grab his hand. My hand seems to fit perfectly in his and I smile at the contact, not a normal reaction from me. "Alexis Whitlock. But most people call me Lexi." I answer. Tristan nods while smiling at me. "Ok Lex. I like you. Do you live around here?" He asks, not letting go of my hand. Lex? no one had ever called me that, but I liked it. Especially the way he said it.  "For now. I travel a lot." I tell him.

"So do I. Do you want a travel partner?" He asks. I let go his hand and smile at him. "Cocky aren't you? Finish your meal and we'll talk about it." He smiles back at me. "Don't move." He says as he goes back to his meal. "Hadn't planned on it." 

A few minutes later we were sitting on the ground, telling stories and laughing. I look up at the lightening sky. "The sun will be out soon." I point out. He looks up too. "It will. Well, where ever you go, I'll follow." He tells me. "I won't be getting rid of you easily, will I?" I ask while laughing. "Do you want to get rid of me?" He asks seriously. 

"No."

And I still don't want to get rid of him. I'd rather have my favorite travel partner with me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another chapter done! I loved writing this chapter, and I hope you liked reading it. :)

A picture of Tristan is on the side ------>