chapter 6

Why did I agree to this God awful bet? All I really want to do is run and leave this awful, boring house, which was starting to make me feel like an animal in the zoo. Constently under examination and never free to leave. So there I was, standing against the wall wanting to die. "Why so depressed?" Alice asked. I turned my head towards her, trying extremely hard not to rip her too perky, smiling head off of her body. "How does this work? Will you drag me back here if I run?" Like an escaped prisoner I added silently. "No, you would just lose." I cringed at that word. Lose. I never lost. Never. And somehow she knew it. "Has anyone ever told you that you're really annoying?" I asked, getting more and more annoyed by the second. "Has anyone ever told you that you're really agressive?" 

"Agressive, stuborn, impulsive. The list could go on forever." She laughed, but I kept my poker face on like always. "Do you ever smile? Or laugh? Or show any kind of positive emotion?" I nodded. She looked skeptical. "When?" I shook my head. Was she really trying to interrogate me about me smiling or laughing? " What does it matter? I'm not perky like you." But of course she wasn't letting this go. "Why aren't you happy or perky or something?" I sighed. There had to be something she cared about more than what I do. Then I noticed how hatefully she was looking at my clothes. "Hey, do you have any new clothes I can wear? Mine got ruined because of y'all." Little did I know how awful an idea that was.

***************************************************************************************************************

Happy New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be near a computer for the next week, so I hope you enjoy the last chapter before 2012 and I'll update some time after the 8th. Also I have some fans I'd like to thank, lets call them FANS OF THE WEEK, a new weekly thing on this story for 3 fans that really make me want to keep the story going. If you want to be one of my three fans of the week, comment add the story to your library and rate. I'll pick 3 every week. Here are the first 3:

Thunder_head

DanaCochran

kritinnmo 

Congrats guys. C'ya later,

 Haley