Chapter 7

I'm sorry its been so long since I last posted a part of this story, but I had MAJOR writers block, but I think it's gone

************************************************************************************************************

 "No Alice, I am NOT wearing that!" Alice sighed, more than likely because she was annoyed at me because I wouldn't wear the dress she wanted me to wear, or the skirt before that, and the outfit before that and, well you get my point, I wasn't going to wear anything she picked out, it was all to girly for me.

"Come on, Alexis! I have shown you everything I have that would look good on you, except jeans." I perked up at the last word. She had jeans, probably nice jeans at that, the entire time and she was holding out on me. "Can I have the jeans? You could have saved yourself an hour of misery by just bringing me a pair of jeans!"

"No Alexis! Wear something different. Please!!!" Alice begged. How come all fashionistas I know want me to dress girly? It was starting to get annoying. I glared at her and then sighed. "You're the one that can see the future. Just show me what I end up wearing." Alice smiled at me before going back into the closet. She came out with a pair of black leggings and a banded white tank top. In other words, it was an outfit I would wear anyday. I grinned at her, but soon realized there had to be a catch. "What's the catch?" I asked. Alice smiled at me and shook her head at me. "You're clever. The deal was, you got leggings if I picked out your shirt and shoes. And I got to do your hair." There was no way I agreed to that. I crossed my arms and said, "There is no way I agreed to that." Alice laughed. "You did, so go get changed and then come sit down here." she said, pointing to a chair at a desk that was in the room.

I sighed. I really didn't have a choice, so I picked up the clothes and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room we were in. I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, Alice did know how to dress me in clothes that looked really good. I smiled at that thought as I walked out of the bathroom. Alice nodded and smiled at me. "You look good." I smiled back at her. "Thanks." She gestured to the chair she was standing behind. I walked over and sat down. She started brushing my hair. "Your hair is really long. I think its time for a haircut." She was kidding, right? My hair was long, it came down to the middle of my back, but it wasn't that long. I shook my head, "I don't need haircut." Alice scoffed. "Are you kidding?" She shook her head and finished doing my hair. "Done, go look at your hair." I ran to the mirror and looked at my hair. Alice had side braided my hair. My hair was down so you could see how long it was. There was a braided strip on both sides of my head. The braids were bobby pinned down so it flowed better into the rest of my hair. I loved it. "There's a pair of shoes outside the door. I'll be downstairs." Alice said as she walked out of thee room. 

I opened the door and looked down. Alice left me some Minnetonka Moccasins. I smiled at the shoes. I had the same pair of shoes back home. I slipped them on and they were a perfect fit. Now that I thought about it, I had no clue how Alice knew my clothes and shoe sizes. It was weird, but I didn't really care. I looked at myself in the miror again. I looked good and I was pretty content, but my eyes looked sad. Did they always look lke that? I shook that thought off and started walking downstairs.  

As soon as I hit the bottom step, all talking in the living room stopped. Until Alice spoke up, "It's okay Alexis, you can come in." I sighed, this seemed like it would be really fun. Not. I heard someone chuckle. "Sounds like she didn't want us to hear her." Said one of the girls in this coven, the oldest girl, Esme. I walked in, suddenly wishing I hadn't gone for a walk that morning. I hated being watched, especially by a group of vampires.

I looked down at the floor, waiting for someone to break the silence. "What's that on your neck?" the blonde girl, Rosalie, asked. My hand flew up to neck, as I atempted to cover the thing she was talking about. The next thing I knew, Rosalie was next to me pulling my hand off and lifting the hair covering my neck up, exposing my mark. "Rosalie, leave her alone!" Esme said. I heard Jasper growl. "Bites." Rosalie said. Everyone seemed to know what she ment and looked at me sadly. I pulled out of Rosalies hold and quickly ran back a few steps. "Don't ever grab me again!" I spat out to her. "Why not?" Rosalie challenged. I growled at her and took a step towards her, but then Alice was in front of me. "Rosalie come with me." Alice said, while keeping her eyes on me. "You too Alexis." I was still angry at Rosalie, but I was more confused on what Alice wanted with the two of us. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to end well.