Chapter 2

"This is so boring" I thought. The woods of Fork were the same as any other forest you could find in the USA. It was filled with a bunch of trees, and had lots of leafs, branches, and logs on the ground. The only thing that was making this trip worse, was that there was mud everywere. I was getting sick of walking in mud, so I was about to turn around out of the woods, but I saw a person dash in front of me. The person was running too fast to be a human. I started to panic, as I realized that the person was a vampire. I backed away, until my back was up against a tree.The person dashed in front of me again, but this time I got a view of them. The person had short, dark hair, and extremely pale. For thee first time in years, I was terrified of this vampire. They could very well work for Him. I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't realize the person had stopped ten feet in front of me. I realized the person was a girl, that looked about 17. She was tiny both in height and weight, and she had dark, short, spiky hair, pale skin, and golden eyes. She had a curious and confused look on her face, and before I could ask who she was, she ran away. I was stil curious, but I decided it was time to leave the woods. I started running out of the forest, but ran into a large, muscular boy with short, dark hair, and the same golden eyes, and pale skin as the . " Where do you think you're going?" He asked. Usually, I was a fighter, and if I wasn't scared out of my mind, I more than likely would be yelling at and hitting him. But I was terrified, so I tried to back away, but tripped on a tree root and landed on my back. I looked around me, trying to find a branch or rock that I could use to defend myself, but had no such luck. When I looked back up, I saw a group of 8 vampires standing 10 feet in front of me. There was a mean looking blonde girl that was holding the hand of the large boy I ran into, next to them was a tall, bronze haired boy who had an arm around a girl with long, chocolate brown hair. The nex couple was made up of an older man who looked about 30. He had short blonde hair and next to him was a kind-looking lady with long, dark, curly hair, and she looked about 27. The final couple was made up of the first girl I saw, and next to her was someone I never thought I would see again. Next to her was my brother, Jasper.