Chapter 7

Enjoy!

It was 5:45 PM close to closing time which was 6:00 PM. Taylor had a long hard day and she couldn't wait to get off work. She had snuck herself some bacon and eggs to take home with her. She was in the back for employees when, Harriet, her manager, call out to her.

"Someone just sat down at your table, Taylor. Hopefully, they won't stay long so we can both leave." Harriet said while walking to her office.

Groaning, Taylor grabbed her notepad and pen. Walking out to the table she noticed a couple. A muscular tan man and a pale skinny women. It looked like they were arguing which resulted in the man putting his head in his hands.

"...don't like this place..." Taylor heard the lady say as she approached the table.

"Hi, how you guys doing? Can I start y'all off with something to drink?" Taylor said with a smile looking at the women.

"Uh yeah. Let me get a coke." The women said not looking at her.

"And you sir?" Taylor said writing on her notepad.

The man removed his hands from his face looking at their waitress. "Yes I'll have...Taylor?"

Taylor looked up from her notebook and immediately recognize those bright blue eyes. She watched him look her up and down stopping at her curves then staring at her bulging baby bump.

Looking into those bright blue eyes brought back so long ago memories.

FlashBack

"Hey Raquel, I got your mail for you!" Taylor yelled into the small condo while holding a few envelopes.

"Thanks, girl! Gemme them." Raquel said holding her hand out.

"So, I'm thinking about buying those new Jordan's that just came out, but I'm only $100 short." Taylor said with a frown.

"Why don't you ask Antonio for the extra money?" Raquel said while picking through her mail.

"He's on a business trip."

"Then work over time at his mom's bakery."

"Yeah I guess I could do that, but I do-"

"Ooo look at this!" Raquel squealed and showed Taylor the neon blue and yellow invitation card. "They opened up a new club on 12th street! It looks fun we should go!"

Taylor took the card in her hand and looked it over. "You have to be 21 years or older to go. I'm 19 and you're 20 so we can't go."

"Ugh you're so lame. I can get us some fake IDs. Besides, we both look a little older than we really are."

"But, I have nothing to wear. And, I need my money for next months rent, since Antonio can't pay for next month." Taylor groaned.

"You can wear something of mine! I have plenty! Choose what you want. It can be anything!"

Taylor smiled. "Aw thanks, Raquel. That's real sweet of you. So, when should we go?"

"Tonight."

Taylor looked at her best friend. "What? Shouldn't we plan this first?"

"What's there to plan?"

Taylor blinked. "I guess you're right. Okay so what time?"

"Let's go at 12 AM."

Taylor got up. "Okay I'll meet you back here at 12."

"No just stay here. Besides you have to change here." Raquel said standing up leading Taylor to the guest room.

"Fine, but we better have fun!"

To be continued...

*I know this one is very short also! I just wanted to put something out for you guys! The last chapter was 900 words while this one is only 500. I'm sorry. :( But! Hopefully, I'll finish this before school starts!*

*Add To Your Library*

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Share*