BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

So, as y'all may or may not know today, Dec 12, is my birthday!!!!

To give me the best birthday present ever y'all can:

1. Ask questions to the characters which they will answer in their POV.

2.Create a book cover for Taylor's Journey!

3. Snap chat me! @Bbria1213

BOOK COVER RULES
-Email me the book cover bbria1213@gmail.com
-kik me the book cover @bbria1213
-PM the book cover on Wattpad
-Anyone can be on it as long as it relates to the story plot.
-I'll be choosing just one

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks to everyone that reads this even though there might not be many lol! Bye!

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Myself

Question: when is antonio going to know taylor is jeremy's girlfriend to be ????

Answer: Hmm.. Maybe soon, but not too soon, but soon.

Megan

Question:Why is Megan after Jeremy is it because of his money

Answer: I am not after his money! I am in love with him and always been since the day I met him!

Question: Why does Megan love Jeremy so much? Why won't she just get over him? Haha that would be my question for her?

Answer: What do you mean why i love him so much! I just love him a lot! And I can't get over someone I love!

Jeremy

Question: My question is for Jeremy how you let your mom MAKE you marry somebody for some DAMN CLOTHES? Was it because she's your mom and you love her or because your that gullible?

Answer: Good question. I was stupid back then, as you can see I'm different now. It won't happen again now that i have Taylor in my life.

Antonio

Question: Why did you do Taylor so wrong?

Answer: Why do you even care?

Raquel

Question: You a slut.

Answer: Your mom.

Question: Why are you so jealous of Taylor?

Answer: Who ever said I was jealous of Taylor? I wanted Antonio so I got him.

Taylor

Question: Why are you so stubborn? Just let Jeremy take care of you.

Answer: Why would I let him take care of me when I can do it all by my damn self.

Question: Kiss Jeremy for me.

Answer: Um, that's immature. He doesn't want you.