Chapter 11

Enjoy! Taylor's motel room above!

btw: I don't update on Sundays!

"Jeremy! Jeremy Chase Greyworth! Where are you?" The same woman that came into the diner with Jeremy yelled.

Jeremy still had Taylor's bag in his hand with Taylor looking at him a bit frighten and angry for yelling at her.

Jeremy rolled his eyes at the women calling him by his full name. "I'm coming!" He grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her back out into the main area. "What, Megan?"

Megan stared at the interlocked hands. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah let's go." He said still pulling Taylor by the hand outside.

"Why is she going with us?" Megan snarled giving Taylor an annoyed look.

"That's none of your business." Jeremy snapped. Opening the passenger door, he pushed Taylor in the seat.

"Wait!" Taylor said trying to get up. "I have to lock up the diner."

"No, get in the damn car." Jeremy said trying to close the door.

Taylor pushed the door open all the way and stood up walking to the diner. "I have to!"

"Fine! You have one minute! One minute, Taylor." Jeremy yelled out to her.

Taylor ignored him and opened the front the door. Walking to her manager's room, she grabbed the keys and walked back to the front door, locking it. Then made it to the back door and walked out of it, locking it behind her.

Taylor smiled at her accomplishment. Jeremy was at the front of the building while she was at the back.

"I escaped him." Taylor whispered giving herself a pat on the back walking to the bus stop across the street. She left her bag with her clothes and some money, but she had $3 in her pocket that got her home.

*****

Taylor stepped off the bus and looked up the shabby motel she lived at. She only made $150 a week, so this was the cheapest thing she could afford. It was an hour away from where she worked. She walked up to her door and opened it.

As soon as you walked in there was a queen bed and across from that was a small black refrigerator and on top of that was a TV. There was a little table and a chest. Then a door that led to a simple bathroom.

Her place wasn't junky, but it wasn't clean either. Clothes were all over the floor and papers scattered on the table. Her bed wasn't made and her refrigerator was dirty and full.

Taylor had already started buying baby things. Last week she went without eating to be able to afford a baby car seat. Even though she didn't have a car, she asked Bessy if she could come pick her up from the hospital when she delivers her baby. The hospital she plans on going to won't allow you to take your child home in a car without a car seat.

Taylor smiled happily at her baby bump. She couldn't wait until her baby came.

The next day...

"Taylor you're late, again." Taylor's manager said.

"I know, I'm sorry. The bus broke down." Taylor said, truthfully.

"Okay, but some man came by here this morning looking for you."

Taylor's eyes widened. "Was he tall, blonde hair, blue eyes?'

"Yeah and he didn't seem to happy. He also said he's coming back and gave me this to give to you." She handed Taylor a card.

Taylor read it over.

CALL ME NOW
777-555-3333

"Thanks." Taylor sighed.

*I'm super early today! But this chapter is really short! I knoooow, but I don't work any more so that gives me more time to update! Yay!*

*Add To Your Library*

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Share*

*FOLLOW ME*

*BTW: I don't update on Sundays!*