Chapter 25

Enjoy! Megan above!

"Who's Megan?" Taylor asked, watching the girl practically running over to their table.

"No one important," Jeremy said, leaning over to Taylor and grabbing her face to look at him. "Listen Taylor, don't say one word."

"Why?" Taylor asked.

Jeremy sighed. "Just listen to me."

"But I-" Taylor started but was interrupted.

"Jeremy, where have you been! Your whole family has been trying to get in contact with you for the past 2 weeks!" Megan semi-yelled trying not to cause a scene.

"Why can't you ever mind your own business!" Jeremy snapped.

"Because, I care about you!" Megan said.

"Okay, and?" Jeremy said, not caring for the conversation anymore.

"Jeremy! I swear you piss me off so mu- who are you?" Megan said pointing at Taylor.

"None o-" Jeremy snapped, but was cut off.

"Who are you?" Taylor said back.

"His wife," Megan smirked.

"I don't see a ring." Taylor snapped back.

Megan slowly unfolded her hands and showed her the big diamond ring on her finger.

Megan laughed at how shocked Taylor was. "Now who are you again?"

Taylor looked to Jeremy to see if she was telling the truth.

Jeremy grabbed Taylor's hand. "Taylor, it's true but-"

Taylor shot up out of her seat and grabbed Chase. "I think it's time for me to go."

"Yeah, it's time for us to go." Jeremy stood and followed behind Taylor out the restaurant with Megan following them.

"I meant by myself." Taylor said walking towards the bus stop.

"Yeah, by ourselves." Jeremy said glancing at Megan and walking to his car thinking Taylor was following him.

Jeremy got in the front seat of his car and looked to the passenger seat when he heard it open and close.

"Taylor wh- Megan!" Jeremy yelled angrily when he notice Megan was in his car. "Get out of my car."

"Jeremy, that girl doesn't want anything to do with a married man. That's why she's not in the car." Megan said.

Jeremy got out of the car and looked around for Taylor. Spotting her at the bus stop he ran over to her.

"Taylor what are you doing?" Jeremy said standing next to her.

"I'm going home."

Jeremy reached for Chase. "I can take you home."

"I don't want to go home with you."

Jeremy rubbed his head, confused. "Why?"

"Because you're married! And I thought you were trying to start a relationship with me!" Taylor snapped.

Jeremy sighed. "Taylor," He said walking closer to her. "Megan and I are going through a divorce."

"Well then why is she still wearing the ring?"

"I don't know. She's crazy! As you can see I'm not wearing mine."

Taylor relaxed. "I'm sorry."

Jeremy pulled Taylor into a hug. "Nothing to be sorry about."

Taylor began to walk back over to the car., but stopped seeing Megan still in the car.

"Why is she in your car?" Taylor questioned.

"I don't know, but she's pissing me off." Jeremy walked over to the car and yanked open the passenger side door. "Megan get out."

"Jere-"

"Get out." Jeremy said sternly.

Taylor watched as Megan slowly got out the car. Once she was out, Taylor quickly jumped into the passenger seat and buckled up Chase in the back seat. She slowly closed the door and watched as Megan just stood in front of the window.

Jeremy started the car and pulled onto the road.

"Jeremy do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Taylor said.

"Go ahead."

"Why are y'all getting a divorce?" Taylor asked.

Jeremy sighed. "It's a long and confusing story, but if you really wanna hear it I'll tell you."

Taylor nodded her head.

"About a month ago, my mother met this lady in Europe when she was visiting family over there. Apparently, this lady's parents owned their own clothing line that my mother fell in love with. My mother became close friends with this lady and even invited her to stay in America with her and my father for awhile."

"How long did she stay?" Taylor asked.

"She's currently still staying for a year and it's only been two months since she's got here."

"Is this lady Megan?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, not stop interrupting me." Jeremy playfully said.

"Anyway, to make a long story short, I came over one day and Megan saw me and she 'apparently' fell in love at first sight with me." Jeremy's hands gripped the wheel tightly.

"And you know what my mother did? She fucking made me marry her! The only reason she wanted me to marry her was because she wanted exclusive clothes from Megan parents! " Jeremy yelled.

"Jeremy calm down. How could she make you marry her? You're a grown man." Taylor said.

"That's the same thing I said to myself after I married her. My mother threaten to send me back to Italy with my grandfather which I do not want to do. Taylor, I mean it when I say I had no choice but to marry her! The damn marriage only lasted a month, because I couldn't stand to see her face any longer! There wasn't even a real wedding! They made me buy a house that was over a half a million dollars and made me get rid of my penthouse! I had a family home with no family, but now I do. Taylor I finally have you."

Add me on the snap! @Bbria1213

I know I'm thirsty!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE