Chapter 18

Enjoy! Carly above!

"Let me say bye to my baby." Taylor said stepping out of Jeremy's car and opening the back seat.

"Aw bye Taylor." Jeremy said reaching to the back seat and pinching Taylor's check.

"Not you. Chase." Taylor said hitting his hand away.

Jeremy laughed, watching Taylor pick Chase up and hug him tight, giving him kisses all over his face.

"Please, Jeremy, be careful. And don't forget to feed him, please. Make sure to call Bessy and ask for me. Call whenever you want. Okay?"

"Yes Taylor, I'll make sure to do all of that. Now go, I think Bessy is waiting for you at the door."

Taylor turned around waving to Bessy. She shut the car door, said another goodbye, and walked towards Bessy.

Once, Taylor was safely in the house, Jeremy pulled off heading towards his home to get ready.

****
Jeremy pulled into the 3 story town home he'd been forced to buy. His mom made him purchase this town home in hopes of him and his ex-wife to start a family. She also made him moved out his penthouse, so now he was stuck living here until he could buy another home.

Jeremy sighed in annoyance when he recognized a car in his driveway.

"Chase, looks like we have company."

Jeremy got out the car and pulled Chase out. He walked to the front door and pulled out his keys, but before he could open the door it was jerked open.

"Dove cazzo sei stato! Di Evitare il contatto per due giorni! Che diavolo, Jeremy." (Where the fuck have you been! You avoid contacting me for two days! What the hell, Jeremy.) A blonde hair women yelled at him.

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "I've been living life. Carly, I shouldn't have to contact you everyday."

Jeremy pushed passed her into his home.

Carly stared wide eyed at Chase. "Who's baby is that?"

"Why do you care?" Jeremy walked to his bedroom. Placing Chase down on the bed and putting two pillows on either side of him. He learned that from Taylor.

He went to his closet looking for a new suit to wear. He heard his bedroom door open.

"Carly, please leave me the hell alone. I'm trying to get ready for work, but you wouldn't know about anything like that, because you've never worked a day in your fucking life." Jeremy snapped at her.

"Do not talk to me like that, before I tell papà." Carly said walking into his room.

"He's not going to do shit." Jeremy said walking into the bathroom slamming the door for dramatic effect, but remembered he had a baby in his room with his crazy sister. He opened the door peeping out and saw his sister about to touch Chase.

"Don't touch him!" He yelled walking over to her.

"Who's baby is this?" Carly said sitting on the bed. "He looks a lot like you."

Jeremy hesitated. "He's mine."

Carly looked at him. "Mama is not gonna like this."

"I don't care what she likes. All her past decisions and opinions have been making my life like hell."

"Who's the mother?"

Jeremy moved Chase a little over from Carly. "You don't know her."

"So, it's not Megan's?"

Jeremy looked at her annoyed. "Are you that stupid? If I said you don't know her, you don't know her. What the fuck would make you say Megan when you know her?"

"Do not call me stupid!" Carly yelled back at him. "Papa will be knowing about this."

"About my baby or me calling you stupid?"

"You calling me stupid." Carly smiled evilly. "I'm going to make him take away all your cars, since he bought all them. Matter of fact, I'm going to call him now."

Carly pulled out her new iPhone and began to unlock it, but Jeremy snatched it out her hands. Jeremy's father had taken away all his cars before, and it pissed him off, so he wasn't going to let it happen again.

"Now, Carly, let's make a deal."

Carly stood. "No, give me my damn phone."

Jeremy tuned away from her. "Carly, please, I need my cars."

"No fuck you! You want to be all nice when you want something, but an asshole the rest of the time."

"Carly!" Jeremy whined.

"Give me back my phone! Or I'll make papa take away your jet, too!"

Jeremy threw her phone on the floor and stomped away to the bathroom.

"Fucking dick." Carly said picking up her phone.

"Fucking bitch." Jeremy spat back.

*I know its short. :/ Sorry!*

*COMMENT*