Chapter 36

Shout out to MissBreii for helping me out!!!

Enjoy!

Jeremy call down to Taylor from his bedroom, watching her skip up the stairs. Once she was in his room, he closed and locked the door, while handing Chase to Taylor.

"Thank goodness you called me," Taylor said, comforting a crying Chase while admiring Jeremy's huge room. The carpet was pure white with black furniture and his king sized bed matched the rest if his furniture. The white carpet and wide windows, that let the sunlight in, made the room look less dark.

Taylor took a seat on his bed and laid back. "They were driving me crazy."

"You're getting comfortable," Jeremy said, laying beside her. "And I know how you feel. I've spent over 20 years with them."

Jeremy wrapped his arms around her and laid on her chest, right next to Chase. "They want us to spend the night."

Taylor looked at him. "They never said that."

"They didn't have to," Jeremy started. "It's traditional for the entire family to stay. We were actually suppose to stay the entire week, but I'm not doing that shit."

"Are we?" Taylor asked, looking at Chase who was falling asleep.

"I don't know yet and how the fuck did you get him to quiet down?" Jeremy asked.

Taylor giggled. "He loves me more than you."

Jeremy laughed and kissed Taylor's cheek then hovered over her. "I just realized that we've never kissed."

Taylor nervously smiled. "What are you trying to say?"

"I wanna kiss you." Jeremy closed the gap between them and brushed his lips against hers. He gently pressed his full lips onto her soft ones and rubbed his hands up her waist. He licked at her lips and took her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking it and giving it a little bite.

Just as he was about to invade her mouth with his tongue, Chase began crying. Jeremy groaned and sat up patting Chase's back. "Chase, out of all the times to cry you choose now?"

Taylor laughed and sat up also, calming Chase down. Jeremy gave her a quick peck while sliding his hand up her thigh. "We'll finish this later."

The both of them sat in silence, enjoying their baby boy. Taylor cleared her throat. "So, are we staying?"

Jeremy sighed. "Taylor, honestly, it's up to you."

"I don't want to spend another second around your rude family, but it is tradition to stay, so, maybe we should. I'm just going to have to continue ignoring all of them."

Jeremy smiled at her. "Thank you Taylor. I did not want to have to deal with my father's mouth."

Taylor smiled back, but then came to realization. "We didn't bring anything with us."

"Don't worry I can run back home and get our stuff."

Taylor's eyes widened. "You aren't gonna leave me here by myself, right?"

Jeremy grabbed her hand. "Well, Chase is already asleep and I'm definitely not leaving him here with my irresponsible family, also, moving him around and taking him in and out the car, will wake him. And we both don't want him to wake up."

"Again, you aren't gonna leave me here by myself?"

Jeremy laughed. "You can just stay in the room until I get back. You can even lock the door if you want."

"Jeremy." Taylor whined.

"Taylor." Jeremy playfully mocked her.

"What if they try to bother me, once they've seen you leave and I'm not with you?"

"I'll tell them to leave you alone and if they bother you then I'll ruin them." Jeremy said, standing up. "I'm only going to be gone for about 30 minutes."

"30 minutes is too long."

Jeremy annoyingly signed. "No it's not."

"Jeremy, please, I do-" Taylor was interrupted by Jeremy angrily snapping at her.

"Taylor, enough." Jeremy yelled, making Taylor flinch back. "I've given you my final answer. End of discussion."

Taylor pouted and laid back down on the bed. She hated when he talked to her like she's a child.

"Go ahead and take a shower." Jeremy said.

"Don't you think it's a little early?"

Jeremy rubbed his temples. "Just take a damn shower, Taylor." He pointed towards a door. "You can find some of my old clothes in there that you can wear for now."

After he walked straight out the room. Taylor sat up hearing mumbling, which he assumed was him talking to his family.

"He didn't even say bye."

~*~

Taylor was laying down under the covers with Chase next to her, freshly out of the shower and was in a large oversized shirt. She had taken Chase's uncomfortable looking clothes off and had him in nothing but a diaper.

"Where is he?" Taylor said to herself, glancing at the time that. It had only been 45 minutes and Jeremy still wasn't back. Even though it was only 15 minutes over the time he said, it still was a long time to be suck in a room.

She could hear his entire family laughing and having a good time. Sometimes she would hear footsteps getting close to the door, wishing it was Jeremy, only for the footsteps to pass her door.

She headed her stomach growl and prayed that Jeremy would come back and get her some food. Becoming bored, she got off the bed and began searching for the remote to the TV. She looked all around the TV and couldn't find it, so she searched through all of the drawers and still couldn't find it.

She was too busy looking for the remote that she didn't even hear the door being unlocked and someone walking in.

"What you looking for?" She jumped at the sudden voice and turned around.

"Kevin?"

I entered TJ into the Wattys2016. Wish me luck, y'all!

Comment. VOTE. Share