Chapter 1: Seeing Her

Harry: I was strolling along the streets of London. A place like this I knew like the back of my mind. When I was a kid, I hadn't even known a thing about this place. I could see girls staring at me all around.

I was coming in for a date. A date with my girlfriend, Anna Torez. She was a model for Guess and had flown to and from New York most of her life. She was absolutly gorgeous. Not to mention so social and easygoing. I loved her. I heard a sound behind me, like someone yelling something, but I couldn't hear it. The sound came closer, and I turned around. I saw nothing. I heard something, like footsteps next to me. I looked. "Hey cutie," said the familiar face. Her medium blond hair pulled into a pony tail, her blue eyes looking at me, her dark toned lips curled into a familiar smile.

"Kathryn?" I asked, walking toward her.

"No, just another girl who would mess with you and call you cutie," Kathryn said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Although that isn't entirely rare," I said, laughing.

"Oh yeah that's right. Your like some world famous popstar," Kathryn said. I rolled my eyes. She walked toward me, "Don't worry I know who you are and what you've been doing."

"Cause that doesn't sound creepy," I laughed. Kathryn laughed. "So what are you up to?" I asked.

"I'm studying music and minoring in music at Birkbeck University," Kathryn said, "I want to be a song writer."

"Sweet," I said.

"Thanks," she said, "Maybe I'll send you some of the stuff I'm working on."

"Yeah you should," I said. Then I looked at my watch, "Hey I have a date have to get to, so um, we really need to get together sometime, catch up."

"Yeah definatly," Kathryn said.

"Hey," I said, handing her my phone, "Could I bug you to put your number in my phone?" Kathryn had already grabbed my phone and was putting her number in. She handed it back.

"Text me sometime," she said. I nodded and then she was gone. I looked at the contact. All it said was Kat and her phone number. I smiled and walked toward the restraunt. Had that all just happened. Had I really just seen my old best friend for the first time in just after eight years? Dang she looked good. I wished I could have stayed to talk more. I mean, this was the girl who I had been friends with for six years. I had told her everything. Now, she was just the same, only differenet. Now I wasn't making sense. She was just, I don't know, perfect seeming. No. You have a girlfriend. I breathed, picturing Anna. I smiled and walked faster, so I could see her sooner. But, in the back of my mind I questioned if she was really amazing as I thought.