Chapter 12: Playlists

Harry:   I was walking once again through the airport. Something didn't seem right to me though. I felt like I didn't want the past two weeks to end. Why? Anna was the love of my life. 

"Harry!" I heard the voice I knew so well scream. She waved happily at me, the other hand holding a big expensive purse I had given her for her birthday a few weeks ago. 

"Hey you," I said, walking up to her. I kissed her. 

"Did you miss me?" she asked. 

"Of course," I lied. Why hadn't I? 

"Good. I missed you too," she said. She reached into her bag, pulling a big bottle of Dolce and Gaboni cologne out of it. 

"Wow," I said. She smiled. 

"I smelled it while I was doing a little shopping and thought you would like it," she smiled. 

"Wow," I said again, "How much did it cost?" 

"That's not your problem. I have my own pay check to play with," she said. Not that I've noticed I thought to myself. What was I thinking? I loved Anna. She was my one true love and so I should trust her. She smiled. 

"So how was your time without me. You didn't meet up with that girl did you?" she asked. 

"No, work was much too busy to go seeing any girls," I lied. I had been doing alot of lying today. Anna smiled though. 

"Good," she said, "I wouldn't want you sniffing around any other girls while I'm not around." 

"Of course," I said, "That would be too many definitions of wrong for me." Suddenly I saw something flash in Anna's eyes. Pain? I just brushed it off. Who knew what went on in her head. "Come on," I said, "Lets go."

********************************************************************************************************************

Now it was later in the day. I logged on to my computer like I saw Anna doing now. I desided to take a tip from her and check my E Mail. The first thing that came up was a notifacation that Louis had tweeted Chillin' with my favorite two people: Little Leo and his perfect Momma. I smiled. The next EMail was a magazine questioning whether or not I would be willing to do an interview. And I had notifaction of probably a million mentions on Twitter, Facebook (although I found myself asking when was I on Facebook to get so many mentions?) and Instagram. Finally, I saw something that stood out. A plain EMail. From Kat. I looked over at Anna, then clicked on the EMail. It read: Hey Dude. Heard there was a girlfriend back in town. I made you a few playlists. One has all love songs (This will be perfect to play for her if she's mad at you) and one to play when she's not around (Just songs you and I both love). Hope you like them. They might come in handy sometime in the next few weeks. Just sayin'.See yah soon Cutie. I bit my lip as to not laugh. I clicked on the playlist links. The first one consisted of songs like This I Promise You by NSYNC and even Little Things. Then I clicked on the next one, finding songs like Teenage Dirtbag and Peacock by Katy Perry. The songs were all good. I sent back Thanks and decided it was time to log off my computer again.