Chapter 20: Fixing the Broken Picture

Harry: I darted out of the room. I ran to the elevator, pressing the button as quick as I could. I pressed it over and over until the doors opened and I got in. I pressed the lobby and closed the door. I rode down and then darted out to the parking ramp. My fingers went fast to fiddle with my keys before I put the key into the egintion of my R8. I started the car and hit the gas, squeeling out of the parking spot. I got out onto the road and drove as fast as the wheels would carry me. And having a V10 in my car, well, that meant I was going pretty fast. I drove, not caring if I was going to fast. A stop light changed, but I bombed through it. I didn't care. I had to get there. I drove until I was across town at the airport. I got into the line. 

"Business?" a man asked. 

"Picking someone up," I said, "And I'm kinda running late." The man made a gesture for me to go through and I pumped the gas. I hit the curb where you were supposed to park if you were picking someone up. I didn't care if I got a ticket. I had to get Kathryn back. 

I darted into the terminal. "Boarding flight 210 to LA," a female voice said over the intercom. I panicked. I darted through the line, ignoring the people around me. 

"One flight one 210 to LA," I said. 

"Good luck," the woman at the desk said. I jumped in line for security. I cut off a few people. I took off my shoes and waited until I went through. Once I was through I just left my shoes off, carrying them. I jumped ran to the terminal. 

Kathryn: I boarded my flight, quietly. Baby I knew was on the plan in a kennel. I looked around. There was nothing that looked to be wrong. I smiled and put my headphones on. 

Harry: I ran to the boarding area. "Last call for flight 210 to LA." the woman said on the intercom. I looked around. I hopped up on the chairs, jumping over the top. I showed the woman the boarding pass. She smiled. 

"Lucky you made it," she said. I nodded and walked down the little hallway to the plane. I got into the plane. I scanned the plane. There was Kathryn, sitting with her headphones on, nose already in a magazine. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Kathryn!" I yelled. She didn't here me. I tried again, "Kathryn!" still nothing. I looked around. There was a microphone on the wall. I picked it up and said, "Kathryn." She looked up. 

"Sir," the flight attendant said. 

"Just one second," I said. Then I looked to Kathryn. "Kathryn, are you listening to me." 

Kathryn: I felt my hands tense up. I was his second. I had to be strong on this. 

"Kathryn, I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to. But Kathryn, you don't know the half of what I've been through in the past 24 hours. So listen to me." I peeled my headphones off my head and looked at him. Those big green eyes stared straight into mine. 

"Kathryn," Harry said, "I know nobody wants to be second pick. And I'm sorry. And I'm not mad at you for Anna. And all this time, I haven't been thinking of Anna. I've been dreaming of you. All your amazing qualities." 

I smiled. "Kathryn," Harry continued, "When I lost you when you were twelve, I thought you were gone. And then you came back into my life brighter than the sun, louder than a shot. And Kathryn, you're still the one I love. Still the only one for me. Maybe when we were kids it was just as friends, but now its much more than that. Not that you aren't still my best friend. You understand me in ways no one else does. But I also love you as a girl. As in I have feelings much stronger for you. Maybe its the way you call me Cutie all the time, maybe its the way you have a drive toward something. Maybe its the way you don't care what people think of you. Maybe its the way you can joke around and have a good time. I just love you, and everything about you. So, if you aren't too mad at being my second choice, which I think is the worst move I've ever made in my life, then I want you more than anything in the world." 

The cabin went through a course of awws. "Is Baby included in this?" I asked. 

"If that smelly rat is part of having you, then gladly," Harry said. I smiled. I couldn't help it. I jumped out of my seat and ran to see him, wrapping my arms around him. He kissed me, his lips holding no hesitation. I loved him. He loved me. And now he knew it.

=============================================================================

Authors Note: Hey amazing Wattpad peoples. Thank you so so so so so so so much for reading Still the One. I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of my stories. If you haven't check out my page and read them. Also, be on the lookout for a possible Live While We're Young book. This is the last story of my fan fictions. Its a little different from all the rest of mine. Also be on the lookout for Suco and Rebellis. This is a little competition I'm doing so you guys can choose the winning side. They are a vampire book and my first non-fan fiction stories. So yeah. Thanks so much for reading this. I love you for it. -Slr689