Chapter 15: Guilt

Harry:   You know those days where you did something the first day and you wake up knowing it was wrong? Today was one of those days for me. 

I had alot of work today. So when I woke up and realized what I did, I had to get up, despite the fact I didn't want to. 

I got to the set of the interview and got into the dressing room without a hitch. When I got in, everyone was already there. 

"Hey," I said. 

"Hey," Louis said, with more enthusiasm than truely nessary. 

"So how are you?" Niall asked, pulling on a pair of loose fitting khaki pants. 

"I'm fine," I said. 

"Ooh," Zayn said, who was holding Niki, "Just fine huh." 

"Yeah," I said, "I guess I'm just a little guilty about something." 

"Spill dude," Niall said, and I almost wanted to laugh at how much he was starting to sound like Maggie. 

"Well, um, I kissed Kat last night," I said. Jess turned around in the chair she was in, getting her hair done. 

"Seriously? So are you and Anna like, kapish?" she asked. 

"No," I said, "That's my problem. But Kat is just so different from everyone else." 

"If I were you, I'd get rid of Anna. Kat is more real, and she likes you for you. Kat has lived a normal life and wouldn't take advantage of any one thing you have," Jess said. 

"You're just saying that because you hate Anna's guts," I said. Jess shrugged. 

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I do think what I said is true though," she said. She was right. But I loved Anna. 

"But I love Anna," I said. Jess shrugged. 

"Kathryn is alot better than Anna. I mean, she is so much nicer. And whenever I've seen you with Anna, A: she's used me as a coat hook. And B: she has just used you. And she always is getting you to by her stuff," Niall said. 

"Says the guy who bought his girlfriend a Volkwagon. And that rock," I said. 

"I did that for Maggie as a surprise. As in she never asked for it," Niall said, "Anna does. I mean maybe that doesn't bug you, but I just don't know." 

"I love Anna. And sure, she asks me for things. But I have enough money to buy things for her," I said, "And I do things for her, because I love her." 

"And if that's how you feel," Liam said, "Then I don't see a problem." Jess rolled her eyes. 

"Um, aren't we missing a very key point though?" she asked. We stared at her, "Harry kissed Anna." 

"Yeah," I said. 

"As in you may love Anna. But , and maybe I'm the wrong person to say something like this, I don't think you can just fall in love with two people," Jess said. 

"It happens all the time," Zayn said, "I mean I'm in love with two girls." 

"Aww," Jess said, kissing Zayn, "But you know that's different." 

"I just wanted to find an in," Zayn said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, so maybe you kissed Kathryn. But I think you should find a way to figure out what you feel, about both girls, before you decide on anything," Louis said. I nodded.