Chapter 19: I Feel Like Moping

Harry: As I boarded the flight, I was silent. I didn't want to talk, cry, laugh, or even hum. I was so upset. Two years. She had lied to me almost two years. That's nearly the entire relationship. And she acted like it was nothing. At least she was upset about losing me a little. Or at least the money. 

Kathryn: My alarm clock went off. Today was the day all my dreams came true. And I didn't even want to get out of bed. With Harry mad at me I wanted nothing more than to stay. Fix everything. 

I picked up my phone one last time to call Harry. I didn't want to leave things the way they were, and I didn't want to have to think about it once I got to LA. 

Harry: "Will you please shut off all electronic devices for the flight will be leaving soon," the voice said over the intercom. I looked at my screen one last time. I almost wanted Kathryn to call. She knew what to say. But my phone just sat there, showing my stupid wallpaper of Louis he had taken. Nothing happened. So I shut off my phone. 

Kathryn: My call went straight to voicemail. I swallowed the lump in my throat. At least I was getting what I had always dreamed of. My career as a song writer. And it wasn't like I had ever lost Harry before. I would be fine. Somehow, I couldn't even lie to myself with out believing it. 

Harry: I felt the plane leave the ground. I knew I would go talk to Kathryn as soon as I was in any shape for talking. I needed her to know I was glad she was the one to tell me, versus the man with the objections to our vows. I closed my eyes, but in that moment, I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep. How could I. I had discovered my girlfriend of two years had cheated on me, was only after my money, and in the midst of it all, the other girl I loved and cared about was now either mad at me or thought I was mad at her. My life was a mess.

*************************************************************************************************************

I was out of the airport and now wandering the streets of London. Who did I go to with this? Louis? Niall? No probably not Niall. Him and Maggie were working on wedding plans and I didn't want to disturbe that with my girl problems. That's when my phone rang. It was Louis. I answered, deciding to hide a little of the sadness I felt now. "Hello?" I answered. 

"Finally you answer," Louis said. He sounded breathless, "Where the heck are you?" 

"I just got off the plane," I said, "What's going on Lou." 

"Hanna went into labor. You better get down here soon or I swear you'll be on the unemployment line," Louis said. I heard a murmur on his line. "Okay, Niall said that was too harsh so if you don't get down here I'll release all the disgusting stuff You told me about you and Anna."

"So?" I asked, "Its not like it matters anymore." 

"Oh my goodness, Harry I'm sorry," Louis said, a sound of remembering in his voice, "Get down to the hospital so you can tell us all about it." Then the line went dead. I got in my car and started driving down there. I knew the importance of this whole thing. So I got down to the hospital as soon as I could. 

*************************************************************************************************************

I walked into the materity ward. The entire place smelled sterile. I walked into the waiting room. "Harry!" Louis said, smiling. 

"Um," a woman behind me said, "You must be the ones here for Hanna Payne?" 

"Well, Liam and Hanna but yeah," Louis said. 

"Come right this way," the woman said. They all got up and I followed the woman. Jess caught up to me, patting my back sympathetically. 

We walked into the room to see Hanna in the bed, holding a little bundle. "Hey guys," she said. Liam was beeming. 

"Guys, meet Taylor Simone Payne," Liam said. 

"Simone, nice touch," Niall said, laughing a little. Liam often said Simon saved his and Hanna's relationship. I guess some people just got lucky like that. When we all walked over to see the little kid closer, we noticed a little pink bow wound into her soft brown, downy hair. 

"Aww, a little girl," Jess said. Zayn smiled at his own little girl asleep against his side. 

"She's beautiful," Sarah who stood by Louis's side, holding little Leo. 

"Thank you," Liam said. We smiled. Then Liam sighed, "How were things with Anna, Harry?" 

"Not good," I said, "But I don't want to take away from your moment so." 

"Fair enough," Liam said, smiling. That's when Niki stretched awake. She saw me. 

"Uncle Harry!" she screeched. Zayn put his finger to her lips and she frowned. 

"Hi," I said. 

"Wheres Kitty?" Niki asked. 

"Niki, its Kat. Can you say Kat?" Zayn asked. 

"Gramma's kitty likes to be called kitty," Niki said, folding her arms. 

"Yes but Gramma's kitty is a cat," Jess said. All the while, I felt realization flooding over me. Kat had wanted me to choose. And I broke up with Anna. Was it possible I could still have one of the women I loved. 

"What's the date?" I asked. 

"October 12th," Hanna said, "Why." I realized with pain, that Kat left today. I checked my phone to see the time. A notifaction blinked at me that I had a voicemail. I checked it. It was Kat. 

"Hey Harry," Kat said, "Um, listen, I'm so sorry about Anna. You guys where so happy together and I never should have ruined it. If you want to scream me out or just talk, my flight leaves at 4:00. So yeah. Bye." I checked the time. It was 3:30. I could make it. 

"Hey Liam," I said slowly. 

"Yeah?" he asked. 

"Um, do you think itd be okay if I left for a little while. I'll be back tonight. Its important," I said. 

"Go ahead," Liam said, waving me off. I darted out of the room. 

Still The OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara