Chapter 14: Oops

Harry: I got in the car, Anna had her arms crossed along with an angry look on her face. "It was that girl again," she said, her voice angry and quiet. With Anna, that was the worst. 

"Yes," I said, "It was." 

"I thought you did see her any more," Anna said. 

"I do. But we're just friends," I said. 

"Friends who fight over her having a date?" Anna said. I sighed. 

"Apparently," I whispered. 

"Tomorrow I'm going to fly to New York. I'm going to give you four weeks to think about how you truely feel about her. I won't come back unless you choose correctly," Anna said. My eyes bugged. What! Was she leaving me?!

"Are you leaving me?" I asked. 

"No. I'm giving you the time you need to figure out how you truely feel about her. But I will leave you if you if you decide you want her instead of me," Anna said. I couldn't breath. 

"Please, I take it all back. I love you Anna. Please don't leave me," I said. 

"I won't. But you have to choose me," Anna said. We pulled up at the apartment. Anna got out and I watched. Once we were in the apartment, Anna packed and climbed into bed. She faced away from me the whole night. I didn't feel sad though. Why? 

**********************************************************************************************************

The next day after I dropped off Anna, I decided to go over to Kats place. I needed to talk to her. I knocked on her door. 

"Hey," Kat said, her voice quiet. 

"Hey," I said, "I think we need to talk." 

"So that makes two of us," Kat said, smiling a little. She let me in. "So how did Anna take your little fight with me in the middle of a restraunt?" Kat asked, grabbing two Cokes. 

"Not well," I said, "She's in New York for the next four weeks until I can decide what I want to do about you and me." 

"Thats a little harsh. Actually, never mind," Kat said. 

"How about Noah?" I asked. 

"He didn't talk to me all the way home and not in Comp class so I guess I don't know," Kat said. 

"Yeah," I said, "I'm very sorry about that." 

"Its fine. Your right, I should have told you. And probably not have gone to a restraunt I couldn't really pay for," Kat said, laughing. I laughed. 

"Yeah. Probably wouldn't have run in to me if you would have stuck with a little lower price of restraunts," I said. Kat laughed. 

"Okay though, answer me this," Kat said, "Why did you fight with me over it?" 

"I don't know," I said. 

"Harry," Kat said, moving closer to me on the couch, "Its me. Be honest."

"I guess it was because," I paused, taking a deep breath, "I don't know. I think I was a little jealous of Noah." 

"What? Why?" Kat asked. 

"He was on a date with you. And I guess I just wish I would have been. I mean whenever I'm around you I want to just run my fingers through your beautiful blond hair. I want to put my hands around your waist. I want to tell you that I love you. I want to..." my voice trailed off as I got closer to Kat. I pressed my lips to hers. I felt as though our bodies were one piece. I ran my fingers through Kat's thick blond hair, her lips kissing mine back. I felt as though I was in space, with nothing else but Kat and I right then. I had never felt a kiss like this before. Not with anyone. I loved this feeling. 

I had to pull away a few moments later for air. "Wow," I said. 

"Wow," Kat said. It was quiet for a few moments. "Wait what you said before you kissed me." 

"What did I say?" I asked, still lighteaded from our kiss. 

"You said that you wanted to say you loved me," Kat said. 

"That makes sense," I said, "Because I do." 

"Oh my gosh," Kat said, "You love me?" 

"Yes. I hope you feel the same or else this would be very awkward," I said. Kat giggled. 

"Yes. I love you too," Kat said. I smiled, kissing her a second time. This was probably not Anna's idea. And it was perfect.