Chapter 2

I'm back my Notes! Yes, I'm really doing this fic. If you all like it, I'll definitely continue this. For now it's just for fun. Ha...

Levy's POV
Gajeel sits across from me. The rest of the boys following behind him. The rest of the girls are already here. Natsu and Lucy, Erza and Jellal, Grey and Juvia, and Romeo and Wendy all sit together at the table I'm at. I'm next to Wendy.

They all start to talk to one another. I just sit there reading until, "You know, Gajeel, Levy's always looking for a new friend, you two should get to know one another!" After she says that. I close my book and look down at my plate of untouched food. After earlier, I don't know if I can even look at him, let alone talk to him! I think as my face gets red.

"Are you alright Levy? Your face is red." Wendy says. I look at her. "I'm fine Wendy!" I say. She rolls her eyes. She knows I'm lying. I sigh, what'll I do now? Whatever. I see Gajeel look at me. I blush madly. I finish my lunch, and head back to the park.

Gajeel's POV
When Levy leaves, everyone stops talking. "How about we all go to the park?" Mira suggests. "Mira's right. I have to see what's wrong with Levy." Lucy states. We all get up to go, and I go to the dorms to grab guitar. After that, I run to the park, and find this gazebo. I sit on the bench that's there.

I start to play "All of Me" again. After I sing the first verse, I hear the same voice as before sing the second one. Then, as Levy comes out and sits on the bench next to me, we both sing the bridge and chorus.

When we stop, we're staring into one another's eyes. Then, as I blush, I see Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, Grey, Erza, Jellal, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, and Romeo staring at us with wide eyes. Levy sees them too. "You d-didn't see that did you?!" She asks, terrified by the looks we got from all of them. They seemed to be a mix between excited, angry, suprised, anxious, and happy.

The girls squeal for Levy, then the boys congratulate me for getting a girl. "N-No, you don't understand, we aren't dating..." Levy stutters. "We were just singing. That's all..." I state. "Well, anyway, you two sounded great! That's the first time I'd ever heard Levy sing. I knew that's her favorite song, but I've never heard her sing it." Lucy says. The other girls shake their heads in agreement.

"Actually, I heard her sing earlier when I was at the park before lunch." I start. "But when I we saw one another I said I was sorry, and ran off blushing." She finishes. "So that's why your face was red when you came to the dorm!" Lucy yells. She starts to blush again. I see feel my face get a little pink too.

Levy's POV
"That's the most embarrassing situation I've been in sense 6th grade!" I yell to Lucy. When we'd finally got back to the dorm, it was dark, so we all decided to get some sleep.

I changed into PJs, layed in bed, turned on my reading light, and started reading one of the books I'd packed, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was one of my all-time favorite books, I'd gotten it when I was 10. That's when I went to Lucy's for the weekend. She's part of the richest family in Fiore, but she's been my BFF practically sense birth. Our mothers were best friends.

Anyway, my PJs are a blue tank top, orange sweat pants, and an orange zipper sweatshirt. After a bit, Lucy fell asleep. I was laying there, wide awake, I looked at the time, 12:01 am?! I thought. I got up and left the room. I walked down to the common room. That's where the meals were, exept for lunch. I looked over to the couch to see Gajeel sitting there, eating a cookie.

Gajeel's POV
I couldn't sleep, so I went down to the common room. I hear the thumping of feet on the girls' stairs. I look up to see Levy. Why's she up so late? "G-Gajeel? Couldn't sleep either, huh." She says. "Yeah... about earlier..." I look at her. She looks cute with messy hair and reading glasses.

I see her look at the cookie I'm holding. "Oh, this? It's just a late night snack." She goes over to the counter, orders a cookie and comes to sit with me. As she sits, she kind of snuggles up next to me. I put arm around her, and she doesn't seem to mind.

Soon, I see her asleep. I can't move without waking her, so I fall asleep too.

That's all for now Notes! I'll put the third chapter up when I finish! I promise you that!