Chapter 3

I'd like to dedicate th is chapter to jessica2243 . She's been really nice to me. I think. Hah! Please don't hate me if you read this jess. I told her not to read this because I don't think she should, but what the heck. She reads it anyway.

Levy's POV
I wake up on the couch in the common room, to find myself on Gajeel. He's just waking up to. I'd practically slept on him, I was leaning on him, his arm around me. We look at one another and practically jump away from one another.

We both look over to see Lucy and the rest of the gang standing there. Mira, Lucy, Laxus, (I forgot to mention that he goes here too. He's a senior in high school, so are Mira, Erza, and Jellal.) and Natsu look as if they've seen us kiss. Wendy amd Romeo leave the room.

"Awww!" We hear from our friends. "I'll kill all of you." I say, giving Lucy an Erza volume death glare. She runs up stairs, followed by the rest of the girls. I grab a pillow from the couch and follow them up the stairs. "I'm gonna kill you!" I yell as I reach Erza's room. They're all hiding in there.

Gajeel's POV
After the girls run off, Levy following with a pillow in hand, I look over to the boys. I give them all death glares as they run up the boys stairs. They lead to the boys rooms. I just sit there and roll my eyes. Then, as Natsu peeks down the stairs to see if I've moved, I dart up the stairs.

"Run!" He yells as he bolts un the stairs. "If you guys tell anyone you're all dead, am I clear?!" I yell. They all shake their heads. Then, I walk off mine and Natsu's room. He's already there. "Go die in a fucking hole." I say to him. He runs onto the bathroom to change.

After I get into my uniform, I walk downstairs to see Levy amd the girls already there. They all look at me. Exept for Levy who is giving them all death glares.

Levy's POV
I can't believe that happened. I just got embarrassed in front of the entire house. (I've decided to do houses instead of actual dorms, so that way only the people from Fairy Tail are in it.)

I walk over to Lucy after I've gotten my breakfast. I start to try to say something, then stop. If I retaliate I'm no better than them, even though I'm not any better. I would've done the same had it been Lucy and Natsu, or Erza and Jellal.

During lunch, Lucy asks, "So, what're you doing for the talent show next week?" "You and Gajeel should sing a song together, your voices sound great with one another!" She exclaims. "Well," I say blushing, "I haven't given the talent show much thought..." I say.

Gajeel's POV
I was thinking about that talent show. I kinda want to do something with Shrimp. Maybe we can enter without the others knowing. "Hey Shrimp!" I say as I sit across from her. It's the only seat left at the table the guys and girls are sitting at. "I have a name dumbass!" She yells.

"Anyway, I want to ask you something after school." He says. "That's funny, I was gonna say the same thing." I state.

After school, Shrimp and I meet up at the park. "What did you want to ask me?" We say at the same time. "Well, I was gonna ask if you wanted to do something for the talent show with me..." She starts. "I was gonna ask you about that too." I say.

Well, I'm gonna be wierd and end this here.