Chapter 11

I had to look up what it was. Or, at least, how to play the game... Pocky! Yes, I'm doing one of those scenes. Yes, yes I am. *hides behind wall*

Levy's POV
Pocky?! I knew it! Damn you Mira! Both me and Gajeel laugh uncomfortably. "Damn it Mira! Why did you help her!" I yell looking at Mira. "F-Fine... I kinda have to anyway, or she'll make me sleep with you." Gajeel murmurs. I look over to Mira who nods her head.

After a little bit, we're at the middle, I literally am holding my breath right now. Our noses are touching. I'm gonna die of embarrassment. I think.

Gajeel's POV
We're at the middle of the Pocky stick. Our noses touching, both of our faces are red. I stare into Shrimp's eyes to try to take my mind off of the game we're playing.

I'm the first to pull away. "I'm never doing that again!" Shrimp yells as she flops on the floor, much to everyone's amusement. "Go die in a hole Salamander." I say gruffly.

Levy's POV
After a while, it's my turn. I choose truth. They call me a chicken until I choose dare. Much to my dismay, means that I'll probably be either sitting in Gajeel's lap, or sleeping with him. Knowing Mira anyway. "You have to sit in Gajeel's lap. Or sleep with him." Yukino giggles. I sit in Gajeel's lap.

I point to Mira. "Truth. Or. Dare." I ask. Everyone gasps. "Finally!" I shout as she picks dare. "You. Have. To. Kiss. Laxus." I say. Laxus shrugs and leans over, kissing Mira on the lips. She blushes. Madly.

Gajeel's POV
"I think we've all had enough TOD for one day." Mira says. I look at the time. It's almost 2:30! "I'm going to get some sleep." I say. Walking up the stairs. I see Shrimp do the same, only heading towards her room. Lucy and Natsu head to Lucy's room, Sting and Yukino to Sting's, Rouge and Kagura got off lucky. They only had to kiss once.

Did you like it? I hope you did! I'm sorry for the shortness. I understand that my other chapters are usually much longer. *hides from world* Sorry!