Chapter 12

Hi everyone! I'm using my computer for the first time to write this. I personally find it easier on my phone than on my PC, but who cares! I just went through an entire mess with my log-in stuff. Let me just say, how do you authors out there even do it? Like, at all. Ever.

Gajeel's POV
The next morning, I wake up and look at the time. It's Monday. A week and a few days sense Shrimp and I kissed. We're not a couple though. At least, I don't think so... Levy and I both have gym today. And, you'll never guess what unit it is. D A N C E.

Not just any dance though. It's a dance off. Girls against boys. Mira is coaching the girls, and Laxus the boys. Who knew he could dance? Also, Mira gets to pick our partners. Fuck... Mira is obviously gonna do her "ships" or "OTPs" I think.

Levy's POV
It's the first day of the dance unit. Friday was the last day of our soccer unit. That was a week after "That" I think to myself. (What a wonderful world! Sorry, it was there...) Mira picked me and Gajeel to be partners. I'm so screwed. I thought.

I have to do the tango. The bloody tango. Or at least a move from it. Gajeel had to spin then dip me, at least that was the end. Only a week until hell starts. I think. "I'm gonna die before this happens." I tell Lucy. "You can't die until after the last of our friends' weddings." She states. I nod. I promised them that. All of them. Well, all of the girls.

Gajeel's POV
As we start, I learn that each group has a different dance sequence to perform. I have to spin, then dip Shrimp at the end of our dance. I'm so screwed. I'm literally gonna die from her mom, and Yukino. And Erza. I know that'll happen if I so much as think of hurting her, but why would I? I love the girl.

-Time Skip: Thursday-

It's Thursday now. The dance off is tomarrow. I have to dance with, but also against Shrimp. Mira and Laxus decide the individual winners, from the girls and the boys. There's 6 pairs, only 3 will make it here, then it'll be 1 pair, then 1 person.

-Time Skip: Friday Afternoon-

Levy's POV
Gajeel and I are last. Great, everyone else was so good too! I step up to the dance floor, in my long black dress, with a red flower in my hair. And he steps up, in his suit and red tie. He's so handsome. I comment inside my head.

The music starts and Gajeel takes my hand. Mira changed her mind, we're doing the tango the entire way through. This is bullshit. Why? Because, I'm doing the tango with Gajeel Redfox, and he looks great, I don't look great. I don't think I do anyway. I say in my head.

As we dance, we gain a few "Aww"s from the girls around us. I look over and glare at Lucy. She's squealing along with Yukino. I'm gonna kill them. I think.

Gajeel's POV
Atbthe end of the dance, I spin Shrimp, she trips in the heels she's wearing, I catch her. I help her stand up straight, when she's up, she blushes.

In an hour, we find out we've made the next round. That's next week. In so screwed over now. I think as Erza glares at me.

I did this because I was thinking about what happened when I did ballroom dancing for 5th grade last year.