Chapter 8

So many ideas, so little time. My sister has friends over. So I've been just sitting on the couch either writing or reading fanfiction. Ha...

Gajeel's POV
Our friends looked like they were gonna kill me. "What did I do?" I ask. Then I see Irene standing with them. "Mom? Why are you being so over protective?" Shrimp asks. "Look, we don't want to hurt you." Erza starts. "But if you hurt Levy we won't hold back, got it?" Lucy finished. The rest of the girls nodded.

I'm starting to be more afraid of Erza by the minute. "Look, I'll be fine guys! There's no need to worry!" Shrimp says. "Look, they're right Lev." Rouge says. "If you break her heart we'll knock some sense into you." Angel says. "Gajeel, I think you'd better leave before they decide to kill you now." Shrimp states. I start to leave, I hear Shrimp try to calm them down.

Levy's POV
"Look guys, like I said, I'll be fine." I say. "Don't be so harsh on him just because we kissed." I state. "But, we're serious." Yukino says. "Even though Gajeel has almost been like an older brother to Juvia, Juvia won't hesitate on hurting him if he hurts you." Juvia says.

After a while I just laughed. "I said I'll be fine. It's not like anyone besides you all care about my relationship anyway." I say to the group. "Look, sweetie, I understand how you feel, but if he's anything like Metalicana, he's stubborn, oblivious, not afraid to pick a fight, and a bit idiotic." My mother says. "I can hear you know Irene!" Metalicana shouts. She just looks back and glares at him.

I go back to the house, my mom and Metalicana had left half an hour ago. I go up the boys stairs. I knock on Gajeel and Natsu's door. "Gajeel? Are you in there?" I ask. He opens the door. "What's up Shrimp?" He asks. "Your father told me to tell you he said bye. He left half an hour ago." I state. "Ok. Oh! Shrimp I wanted to talk to you." He says. I walk into his room. It's about the size of Lucy and my room.

Gajeel's POV
I invited Shrimp into my room. "So, what did you want to talk about?" She asks. "Did you mean what you said on stage? I know I did." I ask blushing. "Of course I did! I was wondering if you'd ment it!" She exclaims. I sigh with relief. (I know I should've done that from Levy's POV but I didn't. I was being wierd about it... don't kill me please)

Levy and I keep talking. Then we hear a knock on the door. Levy isn't supposed to be in here! "Hide!" I whisper yell. She hides under the blankets of my bed. Typical Shrimp. I can't even see her there though, so that's good. I think. I open the door and Natsu walks in. "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go with us and the girls to dinner! Also, hey Levy!" He says. "What the hell?!" She says as she sits up. "I tried." I say.

Levy's POV
"She's not supposed to be in here Gajeel." Natsu states. "Screw you." I say, startling both of them. "Well I guess I'll just tell Lucy that-" "NO!" We both shout interrupting him. He laughs at our response. "Well you'd better get down there! I heard Lucy and Mira talking earlier..." The two of us bolt from the room. Then down the stairs.

"I'm gonna kill Flame Brain." Gajeel growls. "Go to hell Natsu." I say. "Someone's in a bad mood!" I hear Lucy say. "I'm. Gonna. Kill. You. Lucy." I state. "Oh! Wait! I forgot! I can't kill you until you marry Na-" She slaps the back of my head. "What?!" I yell. Her face is red. I laugh. Natsu and Lucy don't look at one another. I see Natsu's face get a bright shade of red too.

Gajeel's POV
We all decided to go to this diner not too far from here. As the girls all run upstairs to get ready, so do the boys. Levy and I just sit on the couch. The first five to come downstairs are Sting, Rouge, Yukino, Angel, and Kagura. "You guys look great!" Shrimp exclaims as she sees Yukino, Angel, and Kagura. Next comes Natsu, Grey, Jellal, Laxus, Mira, Erza, Lucy, and Juvia. Everyone else decided to stay here.

When we get there, Natsu stares at a blushing Lucy. "You look great Luce." He says. "You don't look to bad yourself Natsu!" She exclaims.

My sister's friends finally left. I can think again! Yay!