Chapter 4

Sorry for cursing, but middle school is a bunch of shit. I'm writing this when I find out that they changed my bus. I'll kill them all.

Levy's POV
I was surprised to hear that Gajeel wad gonna ask me about it. It took all of my courage to ask him! He probably thought nothing of it. "Well, how are we gonna enter? If we just casually enter, Mira will see us. And possibly Lucy, Erza and Lissana." I say. "You've got a point. But, I'll sign us up." Gajeel says.

We head back after he says that. I'm confident that he'll handle this. Besides, what could it hurt to do an act together? I'm not good at singing though.

Gajeel's POV
The next day at school, Laxus, Mira, Erza, and Jellal are all talking to one another. I slip by them, and sign Shrimp and me up for the talent show. Luckily, no one saw it. Lucy and them are already signed up. They're all doing something together, besides Levy, she doesn't like performing with them.

I walk off to science class. Only to see Levy standing there too. "I didn't know you were in this class Shrimp!" I say. "That's because you weren't paying attention to anything." She fires back. Wow. She's got some temper. Ha, I'm one to talk. I think. "Well, I'm going to sit down. Mrs. Green said something about a science project for today." I say. "Ok! I'll sit with you!" She says cheerfully.

Levy's POV
After we sit down, Mrs. Green starts talking about the project. "You'll be in pairs of two. I'm picking the partners." She says, going down her list, she pairs up Lucy and Natsu, Mira and Laxus, Romeo and Wendy, and Bianca and Lilian. "Finally, there's Levy and Gajeel." She states. Me and him look at one another.

Lucy, and Mira looked at us and laughed at the suprised looks on our faces. After class, I went to talk to Lucy. "Why did you laugh at us?!" I yell. "The look on your faces was priceless!" She retaliates. I give her the best glare I can manage. "I'm. Gonna. Kill. You." I say to her as she starts to walk off to her next class.

After I finish my lunch, I go to the library to start the project. After 10-20 minutes, I see Gajeel walk in. "I see you've already started." He says as he sees the books I have picked out. "Yeah..." I say. The project is about matter. "So, I've signed us up for the show already." He says. "Good, I don't have to worry about that anymore." I sigh.

Gajeel's POV
After Levy sighs, I just stare at her. She waves her hand in front of my face. "Earth to Gajeel!" She says. I blink, awakening from my daydream. She goes back to reading until the bell rings, then she heads off to her next class. "I'll talk to you later!" She says as she walks down the hall to meet up with Lucy and them.

After school, I go to the house. I walk in to see Sting, Rouge, Yukino, and Angel sitting on the couch. (I've decided that they stay here too) So, I head upstairs to my room to do my homework. Then, I get a text:

Shrimp: Hey Gajeel! I wanted to know if u wanted to work on the project that's due next week!

Me: Sure! Meet u in the library in 15 mins.

Levy's POV
Gajeel gets to the library, looks over to me, then comes over to sit down. Our project is about echo systems. It's easy for me to do. We we're assigned the forest echo system. We have to sort of recreate a forest habatat.

After we finish up, I get a text from Rouge:

Rouge: Hey Lev! We're going for dinner, we were wondering if u wanted to come 2.

Me: Sure! I'll go, Gajeel and I just finished our project anyway, so I'm free 2night!

Rouge: K, c u there! :)

Me: Bye!

I put my phone away. I'm glad Rouge asked. Sting, Rouge, Yukino, and Angel are some of my closest childhood friends. Gajeel is one of Rouge's friends from 6th grade.

I get to the house, and see them all ready to go. "I'm going to change. I'll be back in a few minutes." I say as I run up the stairs. I change into an orange top, with white shorts. I put on some black flats too. Then I grab my purse and rush down the stairs to see Gajeel and Rouge talking with one another.

Gajeel's POV
I'm talking with Rouge. He's saying him and his friends are going out to dinner, he's asking if I want to come along too. "So, are you coming or not?" He asks. "Sure. Why not." I reply. Almost as if on cue, I see Levy come downstairs. "Let's go guys!" She says.

She looks at me in confusion. "Oh! Lev! I was just talking with Gajeel, he's coming along too." He says. "Ok! Well, let's go! Where are we headed Ro?" She asks. They must've been friends for a while.

We get to the restaurant. It's just a Wendy's. We all sit down. I end up across from Levy, yet again. "So, Shrimp, how long have you known Rouge?" I ask. "Actually, I've known all of them sense Kindergarten. They've been like my family." She says. I let out a sigh of relief. I'm next to Rouge, after I sigh, he nudges me with his elbow.

Levy's POV
I'm next to Yukino. "So, how long have you had a crush on Gajeel?" She wispers in my ear. I blush as she says it. "Yuki!" I whine. After we're done eating, I order us all milkshakes. "I'll pay, it's the least I can do after all you've done for me!" I say.

They all start to refuse. "Guys, you've known her for how many years now? I've only just really met her 2 days ago. And i know she's not gonna let you talk her outta this." Gajeel says. I stick my tongue out at him. They all laugh. "I guess some things never change, huh Gajeel." Sting says. I blush again.

When we all get back, it's almost 10. So we all say our byes, and go to bed. I have gym tomarrow. Shit. I think. Tomarrow is either dodge ball, some kind of dance, or softball/baseball. I'm actually looking forward to softball though. The boys have to watch us though. And tomarrow, during gym, is our first game. I finally fall asleep.

This was inspired off of my softball practice. Teehee...