Chapter 10

I stayed up all night. That's not good for me. I was reading a NaLu fanfiction. Ha ha! Today is the first game of the fall softball legue. My first game starts at 9 my second game, at 11. I'm gonna freaking die...

Levy's POV
It took us literally an hour to get Erza to believe us. After another 5 minutes of silence, "Hey! I have an idea! How bout we all play a little TOD?" Mira asks. TOD is truth or dare. We all groan, but finally agree. Kagura was staying with Erza that night, so she's here too. So there's Wendy, Romeo, Kagura, Rouge, Yukino, Sting, Mira, Laxus, Evergreen, Elfman, Juvia, Grey, Erza, Jellal, Natsu, Lucy, Lisanna, Gajeel, and me sitting in the common room.

We all get into our pajamas and sit in the common room again. "Ok, I'll start!" Mira says. We all exchange worried looks. "Wendy! Truth or dare!" She yells. "Dare... N-No! I ment truth!" She shouts. "No take backs!" Mira exclaims. "I dare you too sit on Romeo's lap for the rest of the game!" Mira yells. Both Wendy and Romeo blush. "Or, kiss him! Your choice!" Mira exclaims. Wendy quickly gets up and sits on Romeo. His face as red as Erza's hair.

Natsu laughs at this. "You think this is so funny Natsu? Fine! Truth or dare!" Wendy shoots at him. "If you can do ot, I can too. I choose dare!" He says triumphantly. Then he realized what he'd just said. "Ok! I dare you to sleep in the same bed as Lucy!" She fires triumphantly. "WHAT?!" We all scream at her evilness. Natsu and Lucy don't look at one another for a while. "I-If I have to." He says, blushing.

"Truth or dare, Ice Princess." He says to Grey. "I ain't stupid, but I can't be out done by you Flame Brain." He says. "Yes! I dare you to kiss Juvia!" He yells. We all stare at Grey and Juvia, who are now both blushing madly. Then, Grey leans over to Juvia and kisses her on the lips. "Yes!" Mira squeals.

"Erza, truth or dare." Grey says, still blushing from when he kissed Juvia. "Dare." She says flatly. A smirk appears on everyone's faces. Including Jellal's. "W-What?!" She yells.

Gajeel's POV
"I dare you to cuddle with Jellal for the rest of the evening." Grey says. "Fine." She says plainly. She goes and sits next to Jellal, who looked suprised. As she lays her head on his shoulder, her face begins to match her hair. I laugh. Levy looks at me. Shit... I think.

"Truth or dare Gajeel." She says while giving off an evil grin. "I guess, I'll here to choose dare." I say. Levy looks suprised at me. "Before you ask, no, I'm not stupid. I just wanted to do a dare." I say smiling.

"I dare you to..." She stops to think. She consults Mira. Shit's about to go down here. I think as I pray that I don't have to sleep in the same bed as her like Lucy and Flame Brain. "I'll be right back." She runs off towards Mira's room. I know exactly what she's getting. Mira never goes to a boarding school, or party, without it...

"I dare you to play this with Levy!" She shouts. This gains gasps from many people im the room.

Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUNNN! Guess the game! I've seen it in a few fanfics, so I'll let you guess...