Chapter 7

Mwahahahahahaha... I've changed my mind. I'm doing Irene and Metelicana's POVs for the flashback.

Levy's POV
Mom starts to blush a bit. "Metalicana has always been one of my good friends. When I was in high school, I looked just like you." She starts. "And acted like you too." Metalicana says. "Metelicana!" My mother snaps.

-Flashback-

Irene's POV
"Hey, Irene?" I hear a male voice say. "Hello Metelicana." I say, looking up from my book. "So, I was wondering... Prom is in a few days, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me." He says. My eyes widened. I give him a hug. "Of course I'll go with you you idiot." I say. He hugs me back.

Metalicana's POV
Oh. My. Mavis. She said yes! I'm overjoyed that she said yes. She's been my best friend for quite sometime. Me, her, Layla, and Igneel have been friends for a while now. All thanks to Irene, I have friends.

-Time Skip : Prom Night-

Irene's POV
I walked down a set of stairs, only to see Metalicana himself, standing by the food table. Talking to Igneel and Layla. I walk over, and Metalicana is speechless. "Wow, you look so good in black Irene!" Layla says. (No, I'm not doing a NaLu thing right now with Igneel and Layla. Only because that'd mess up all of this story in itself.) "I-I don't look that good Layla. You look way better." I say politely.

I look over to see Metalicana... blushing?! What the hell. I think. As we go over to get our pictures taken, we're alone. Finally.

Metalicana's POV
We go off alone to get our pictures taken. Right before the last picture is taken, I turn to Irene and kiss her. She kisses me back. As we break off for now, "I love you Metalicana." She blurts. "I love you too Irene." I say.

-End Flashback-

Gajeel's POV
"So, let me get this straight... In high school, you two dated?!" I ask, a little annoyed. They both shake their heads. "We decided to keep you two apart so you wouldn't find this out. Even though we both knew someday, you'd meet and or fall in love." Metalicana states. I look over to Shrimp.

"You alright Shrimp?" I ask. I hear our parents snicker. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just that's what Metalicana called me all throughout middle school, and half of high school too." Irene says. I roll my eyes.

Levy's POV
Gajeel rolls his eyes at my mother's comment. I can't believe her sometimes. "I-I need to get going. This is a little to much for me to handle." I walk off. Gajeel tries to say something, but stops himself. Then, he runs up to me and kisses me again. Idiot... I think. I kiss him back anyway, even though I'm pissed at my mom, he knows how to calm me down. (Great, now I sound all cheesy)

Gajeel Redfox, Metalicana Redfox. How did I not put this together? I'm so stupid sometimes. "S-Sting! R-Rouge!" I stutter. Sting looks pissed off, and Rouge looks happy for some reason. "If her hurts you, I'll kill him. Ok Levy?" Sting says. He's always been like a brother to me too.

"Don't worry about me Sting. I have a question though. How long have you liked Yuki?" I ask. His usually tan face, is a deep red color. "Hey Sting, hey Rouge!" She says. As she sees me, she runs over to me and gives me a huge hug and squeals. Gosh she hugs almost as tight as Mira! "Can't breathe!" I squeak as she puts me down.

Gajeel's POV
While Sting, Rouge, and I talk, I see Lucy run out of the auditorium squealing as loud as she can. "Levy!" She squeaks. I roll my eyes, turn around and see Sting and Rouge looking scared. I look down to see Irene. "Listen here bub. I don't care if you're Metalicana's son. If you hurt my daughter, I'll make sure that you won't live to see the following day. Do I make myself clear?!" She shouts.

Something with this woman is making me afraid of her. I look over to my father, who just shrugs. I can tell that he's kind of afraid of her too.

Levy's POV
"Mom!" I yell after I see her yell at Gajeel. "Mom, I'm 17 now! I'll be 18 in a week! I think I can handle myself, besides I've been taking fighting lessons from Erza." My mom shrugs. Lucy, Erza, Yukino, Angel, and now even Kagura look like they mean to kill, did I forget to mention that Kagura came with Rouge? Gajeel backs away slowly. "Why do all of our friends look like they want to kill me?" He asks, whispering in my ear. The rest of the boys all backed away slowly.

That's all for now folks! In dedicating this chapter to Frosty_Blizzard why? Because I said so, that's why. Mwahahahahahaha.

Love and Lockets (GaLe)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें