Chapter 5

Hello again my Notes! I'm back! I knpw, it's only been two daus, but it felt like forever to me. I'm still trying to get used to school though... Haha....

Levy's POV
The next day at school, it's time for gym. "We're doing something special today. Sense the girls first softball game is today, we're doing it during class." Out teacher said. I hear a few groans, and a few cheers. I'm cheering. I love softball! It's one of favorite sports. I like basketball too. (Ironic, right? Levy liking basketball?)

My friends are suprised that I don't like cheerleading. I'm not. All of the boys are such perverts. Don't even get me started. All the boys do is stare at rhe cheerleaders' short skirts and shirts that expose their stomachs.

In the next half hour, all of the girls were ready. It's Friday. The day of the talent show. It's after school today. Anyway, during the game, when I go up to bat, I hear the team cheer for me. None of the boys in my gym class have ever seen me play softball.

The boys in my gym class are Natsu, Grey, Jellal, Laxus, Sting, Rouge, and Gajeel. The rest I don't know... Whatever. As I step up to the plate, I swing my bat at the ball, hitting it all of the way to the outfield. I hear cheers erupt from the stands and from the bench. I look over to see it's a foul ball.

Damn. I think. I swing again, sending a line drive to the pitcher. Out of fear of the fast ball, she dodges the ball. I'm already at second base when the pitcher gets the ball back.

Gajeel's POV
After the game, I walk over to Shrimp. "Good job. I didn't know you had that in you." I say. She smiles at me. All of the girls crowd her. "Yay Levy!" Lucy shouts. Levy made the winning home run. "Levy! Levy! Levy!" Her team chants. I sit back and laugh as they pick her up.

After they all change, we go back to the house. Classes are canceled for the day because of the talent show tonight. I text Levy.

Me: Hey Shrimp! U want 2 go practice for 2night?

Shrimp: Sure Gajeel. I'll meet u in the band room in half and hour.

As we get there, we don't see anyone else. The room's teacher let us use the room as long as Shrimp stayed in here if I was here. She's afraid that I'll wreck the place. Ha ha...

Levy's POV
We meet in the band room, and Gajeel sits down and grabs his guitar from its case. He sings the first verse, I sing the second. He does the bridge, and we both do the chours. I do the third, he does the fourth, I do the bridge, and we both do the chours. This is where the song changes though.

"Give me all of you!" He sings.

"Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts. Giving it all though it's hard." We sing.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you a-a-a-all of me, and you give me a-a-a-all of you." We sing. "O-O-Oh."

As we end the song, looking into one another's eyes, I can't help but think. He's an idiot, but I think I'm in in love with him... I turn away and blush, realizing that we'd stayed staring at one another for at least 5 minutes.

Join me for the next chapter! I'm doing it right after this one, so it'll be at least an hour before the next one is up. :-) Comment if you want the next chapter to have them kiss, finally. Also, I'm going to continue long after the Talent show... I'm doing summer, and the rest of this school year. I'll be sure to tell you all when I feel the need to change my mind. Arigatou!