Do Werewolves Go To Heaven?

"We are here today, because of two great losses to the werewolf world. Today is a day we remember them and cherish the time we had with them, while they were still alive. At this time, I like to invite Mark and Kallie's only kids to come to the front and speak a few words." the man says.

Axel squeezes my hand. I look over at him. He gives me a small smile. Rucker looks at me, and then looks to the front. I shake my head no. He sighs, and gets up.

As he goes, I hear muffled cries coming from all over.

"My mom and dad weren't really close with me and my sister, but they did love us, and care about us very deeply." my brother begins. It's hard to hear. My parents weren't the best, never really were. But they gave me life, and an amazing brother. I can thank them for that.  

My brother finishes and takes his seat again. People start looking at me. I rest my head on Axel's shoulder.

The officiant gets up again. "Does anyone have anything else to say before we put them in the ground?" he asks.

Everyone looks around at each other, trying not to miss an important moment. Slowly I stand up, and walk to the front.

I go to the front and look at all of the teary faces.

"I'm going to be honest, I'm not very good at this." I begin, I look to Axel for reassurance. "But when it comes to my parents, I don't like to talk about them. They weren't around much. They have very busy lives, and sometimes we kids even seemed like an inconvenience to them." I glance at Rucker but he's staring at the ground. "I don't have many memories of them, but I have memories of my brother. My parents gave me him, and I'm thankful for that. Even though they weren't always around, they taught me a very important life lesson. That nothing is handed to you. You have to work hard and push yourself everyday to achieve your dreams. We all know that's exactly what they did. I hope that it all pays off, and I hope they finally can rest." I finish. I start towards Axel again but with all the eyes on me, I couldn't take the attention. Instead of heading back to my seat, I start walking towards the woods. 

As I get further way, but still in hearing distance I hear them start to lower my parents into the ground. I walk into the woods, the sunlight sneaking through. I think about what has happened the last few months. I find a spot and sit down.

I sit with my thoughts for what seems like only felt like 5 minutes when I hear a branch snap. I smile at the thought of Axel coming out of no where. I turn with a smile on my face, expecting to find Axel but instead greeted with the mean looking face of a rouge.

I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. I feel tears start to roll down my cheek.

"Shh! Babygirl, don't cry. Everything is going to be alright." he says and get right in my face.

"Who are you?" I croak.

"A friend of your dad's."

"I've never seen you before."

He chuckles. "Your real dad silly!"

"What the hell are you talking about? My dad is dead. He is the only dad I have." I say.

"But that's where your wrong, sweetheart. He wasn't your real dad, he was just an imposture."

"What are you talking about you crazy man?" I try to run but he catches me quickly. 

"You will find out soon, my child." he says, and then looks behind me. "Take her away boys."

I scream as I feel arms pulling me up. I squirm and try to get out of there hold. I see something come up to my mouth, and I fade into the darkness, one thing I do best.