07 - JURASSIC WORLD

zach's pov

smileykiley: hey zachypatties

zmitch99: ???????????

smileykiley: have you heard of that jurassic world thing

smileykiley: i really want to go

zmitch99: actually

zmitch99: gray and i are going to that

zmitch99: my aunt claire is the park manager

smileykiley: NO FOOKING WAY

I'm about to reply when my phone freezes and starts ringing. FaceTime from Kiley, her name with a heart next to it.

"You swear on your balls? If you're lying, I'm cutting them off," Kiley yells, pointing at the screen.

"Hey! I need these." I say confidently with a wink. She rolls her eyes.

"I bet you have tiny little girl balls, but, like, smaller." she says with a smirk, her green eyes glinting with mischief.

Gray runs past the door outside of my room, but not fast enough for me to miss him yelling,"He does!"

My cheeks grow red with embarrassment. "You see what I have to live with? You're lucky you're an only child."

"Who said I'm an only child?"

"You did?"

Kiley chuckled. "Oh, right."

"Kiley.."

"What?" she grinned. "I was telling the truth. But I do have to put up with this piece of shit." Kiley picked something up and then showed me a kitten in her arms.

"Holy..What's its name?" I asked. It meowed.

Kiley smiled down at the kitten, but suddenly her smile dropped and she blushed. She muttered something inaudible. "He's a boy."

"Okay, but what's his name?" I asked again. She continued to blush.

"His names Zach," She finally murmured, her cheeks bright pink.

"Did you name your kitten after me?" I cooed with an,'aww' and she nodded, rolling her eyes.

"I hate you. Anyways, HOLY SHIT ZACH!" She shouted, grinning from ear to ear. "Your aunt is the park manager? That's awesome!"

"Yeah, but I don't really want to go." I say, looking away.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Fine, I'll go for you, soggy bagel. I'm trying to save up money to go..The plane tickets are so expensive." She says disappointedly.

"I'll pay for your plane ticket," I blurt out.

Kiley shakes her head. "No, I wouldn't let you. You're not."

"Why not? If my mom met you and knew how sweet you were and how much I cared about you, she would let me pay for it."

"Zach," Kiley starts with a sigh. "I can't let you pay for something that expensive."