23 - unavoidably gay

tHIS IS SO FUNNY OK I WAS LOOKING FOR A FACE CLAIM FOR KILEY SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THEY WERE FACETIMING AND THEN..cAT

kiley's pov

smileykiley: come upstairs

zmitch99: no

smileykiley: bring the white cheddar cheez it's please

zmitch99: no

smileykiley: pleaseeeeee i luv u <3

zmitch99: ...

zmitch99: fine

smileykiley: HELL YA

Zach walked into his room a few minutes later, holding the much-anticipated cheez-its — when the inevitable occurred.

"Zach, those are the original cheez-its." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Kiley, I don't care. Here," he held his arm out for me to grab the box, but I just stared. Zach's many protruding veins in his arms often distracted me; what could I say? They were hot.

Zach dropped the box to the floor and climbed under the covers with me, pulling me into his chest. I squirmed, but he held me firmly. "Princess, stop," he whined. I turned my head to look at him and found his eyes fluttering closed.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I whispered, staring at his beautiful face. "I love you, Zach."

I love you, Kiley.

I wished I could fall asleep to the steady, soft tears falling down my face. However, I wasn't quite tired yet. Quickly, I buried my face in my — well, Zach's — shirt. I closed my eyes; that would have to do.

I love you, Kiley.

So much.

+

cam's pov

I never quite liked not knowing what was going to happen. When I was five years old, my mother took my older brother, Derek, and I to Universal Studios in Orlando. Being a five year old, I obviously got scared easy, and apparently the Shrek live show was enough to push me over the edge. As soon as I saw that green dude and his little donkey dancing on the stage, I full-out Christina Aguilera'd in that place. It was like that one baby that never stops crying in church; yeah, I was that baby.

Anyways, the moral of the story is, I never liked not being in control. So when I realized I was unavoidably gay, and I couldn't just halt those coming feelings, I knew I had to stand up to my Shrek-fearing past and up my game.

When Clayton walked into the spare bedroom we were sharing, I really felt like that church baby again — you know the one. I felt my cheeks heating up as he slid next to me on the bed, but I resisted the urge to cover up my face.

"Hey, Cam. How are you feeling?" I had forgotten that I had utilized the smallest fib in my well-being. Well, not only that, but I had forgotten that I had become such a wimp. I had told Clayton that I didn't feel so hot, which, if you ask me, isn't much of a lie. I really wasn't feeling the most courageous at the time.

"Better," I replied, running a hand through my blond hair. Suddenly, an image of Clayton running his hands through my hair passed through my mind, and I squeaked. Actually squeaked. Like a fucking mouse.

Clayton turned to look at me. "Are you alright?"

I shrugged feebly and pretended to cough. "Sorry, that was..a cough. Yeah, that was a cough." He nodded and I gave a small smile, though on the inside, I was dying. I was about to reluctantly explain my freak out, when Clayton began to speak the same time I did. "Go ahead," I urged, eager to escape my upcoming topic of conversation.

Clayton nodded, his electric blue eyes piercing my brown ones. I felt like a small doe and he was the hunter, and that uneasy feeling returned once more. "Look, Cameron, I know how you feel."

"You do? Because right now, I'm not even sure how I feel." I explained, staring down at my hands curiously. Clayton slowly reached over and locked my hand in his, and I felt goosebumps.

"Let me guess." He turned his whole body towards me, taking his left hand and lifting it to my face. Gradually, he began to trace my jawline softly with his index finger,"Jittery," he stated, before moving onto the curves on my nose,"anxious," and then finally down to my lips. "Innocent."

My eyelids fluttered closed as I let him outline my mouth with a hushed touch. The next thing I knew, I was being pulled towards him gently, with a dab of eagerness. Clayton tugged me closer by my shirt collar, letting his lips briefly ghost over mine. The meet of our mouths left both of us craving for more. He rushed into the next kiss passionately, teeth grazing the dip in my mouth.

I let him run his hands through my hair, let him skim his fingers along my bare chest, let him see everything I had never shown. There was such a passion in the way he touched me, touched anything. It drove me into a frenzy with the way he made sure every bare spot got attention.

When Clayton accidentally bit my lip as we were kissing and a moan escaped my mouth, he pulled away quickly, looking quite concerned. "Are you alright, baby?" Clayton suddenly froze, and his cheeks flamed deeply. "I mean, Cameron..Cam, a-are you okay?"

Sliding my bottom lip in between my teeth, I carefully intake a sharp breath. "Did you just call me baby?"

Despite his newfound blush, Clayton's cheeks instantly paled as he ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair. "Yeah, it slipped, I'm sorry—"

"—No, don't be sorry. Oh, God, please don't be sorry. In fact, go ahead and call me that every damn second," I blurt out suddenly as my honesty counters my timid stature. I shake my head as the sound of Clayton's voice calling me such a soft name replayed over and over in my mind.

Clayton grins and reaches for me again. As he leers closer, our foreheads are leaning against each other and our noses are brushing together like eskimo kisses that I used to do with my mother when I was four years old. Breathing each other in is exhilarating as our pulses sync as one and our lips fit like puzzle pieces.

+

fluffy as hell :)